ZonR's Fun Run #1: Houston TX 2014

ZonR

Lu5k4uq.jpg

I Guess it's time for me to host a fun run

Info:

Date: Friday, February 6th 2015

Aim: Chat will go up at 6:45pm est

Time: 7:15pm est - 9:30pm est (Being lenient, I don't know how long it will take so i'm guessing)

Trucks: Replicas ONLY (I would like higher ranked guys to drive higher ranked trucks but its just a suggestion)

Track X Right Here In Case Your Brain Doesn't work or your new --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0R2SqHb_Q

Track Links:

Regular: http://www.mediafire...Houston2014.zip

FPS: http://www.mediafire...n2014 [FPS].zip

Rules:

• When I call you in-game you have exactly 2 minutes from the time I call you in to be on the track and lined up ready to race. 
  • Lane choice will be givin to the first person in game and on the table top. DO NOT JOIN UNTELL CALLED IN IF YOU BREAK THIS RULE YOU WILL LOSE LC
  • When I say ready up, you have about 15 seconds to ready up in chat, if you do not I will say GO and the race will go with or without you
  • In freestyle I don't want to see corkscrews or any stupidly un-realistic moves, if you attempt one of these moves you will be RII'd no questions and the run will be done.
  • Any soft roll overs (not hitting the cage and such) will be allowed to keep running, all hard hits will be a done (this will be left to my discretion)
  • DO NOT ARGUE WITH MY CALLS AT ALL IN AIM CHAT OR YOU WILL NOT RUN MY FUN RUNS ANYMORE​
  • Along the same lines, keep the aim chat relatively clean so no 18+ links or any links at all, no spamming, its the usual stuff just be respectful of others.
  • Once you sign up in a truck YOU CANNOT CHANGE TRUCKS

​This will be a 16 truck field all drivers MUST sign up in this forum. (some exeptions will occur if they tell me through skype, you know who i'm talking about)

Only the first 16 who sign up will be locked in, rest will be fill ins for the event

There may be a live stream if I get someone to call people in and call the races for me, so I can stream the event (Message me if interested)

Other wise if you have any other questions feel free to ask me on skype or aim (link to both is in my bio)

This is how you sign up:

Name:

Truck (w/link if not v4):

Aim:

Results:

Round 1

NEA (w) vs Gunslinger

SuD vs MM Rotty (w)

Weapon 1 vs Avenger (w)

Doom's Day vs El Toro Loco (w)

Virginia Giant vs Wild Flower (w)

Iron Outlaw (w) vs Goldberg