Our prayers might have been answered

Outlawed

Just curious here, if we did switch to that version of ROR, what would happen to all of the v4 addon downloads? Because as far as i know, the only thing involving sim monsters that would work in a better version of rigs of rods is default v4 pack for version 38 AND imo if sim monsters did transfer over to that version, I'm pretty sure all of the v4 addon downloads so far would have to be redone all over again in order to comply with that version and idk how long that would take.

Just curious here, if we did switch to that version of ROR, what would happen to all of the v4 addon downloads? Because as far as i know, the only thing involving sim monsters that would work in a better version of rigs of rods is default v4 pack for version 38 AND imo if sim monsters did transfer over to that version, I'm pretty sure all of the v4 addon downloads so far would have to be redone all over again in order to comply with that version and idk how long that would take.

There would be some hard work to make the change but the weighing the choices of sticking where we are now vs upgrading to what is listed, there is literally zero reason to not make the switch. It is just a matter of playing the waiting game until this gets released

• Upvote 4

Perfect timing to begin working on Edy's idea! By the way, does anyone know if the tracks can stay or do we need to make new ones?

If you are moving to 4.XXX you will need to update all tracks and trucks. We could've been in 38.67 ages ago and then we could've worked up from there but I'm glad some light is being shown on ROR again.

there is literally zero reason to not make the switch. It is just a matter of playing the waiting game until this gets released

Someone will find a reason not to..

But on that note, these updates make me kinda want to work on a new pack (if it happens) and play ror again.

• Upvote 3