ABANDONED..

Deli

First of all: MonsterJamHD2000, I was frustrated about everyone sending bad comments about my way of setting this up, so I changed it. And all you do is agree with everything everyone complains about, even though you did it yourself. So STFU and stay out of this.

Second of all: Thx for your kindness MetalMulisha17 and krazyd24. Your trucks will be submitted shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

It's good to know that people accept my kindness and for whom i am, also it's the fun run today and it's my birthday, so this is pretty epic and it means a lot to me so i will try my best to win the fun run. i'm also pretty sure i will get some monster jam diecasts!  :D  :D  :D Thanks for my first fun run DeliriousDestruction! I'm excited! No DeliriousDestruction thank you for your kindness. :D

I CANNOT COMPETE TODAY DUE TO MY BIRTHDAY SO I AM SORRY FOR SIGNING UP FOR NOTHING. SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH SHORT NOTICE!

I'D WISH WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT BUT I WILL BE OCCUPIED TODAY WITH MY FAMILY I AM SORRY DeliriousDestruction. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

• 1 month later...