Season 2 & Truck Pack F.A.Q.

• 3 weeks later...

I've looked everything over and I've got a few questions:

1) If we flip during racing do we stay fliped over until the end of the race or do we respawn and move out of the way?

The person who qualified lower has lane choice unless they came back as a fast loser.

2) Based off that^ the person who had the fastest time would have lane choice, correct? I'm thinking that's what it means, but I just wanted to make sure.

3) Are videos of the events be posted on the You Tube page also, or just Livestream?

4) Are the flags going to be given out throughout the season or just for this one event?

5) How are points going to be involved in deciding who and when flags are given out or performance in past events during the season?

I think this covers just about all of my questions. Thanks to those who answer. :)

• Upvote 1

These are all good questions so thanks for posting them.

1. IF you flip stay rolled over until the other driver has brought his truck to a stop after he finishes

2. Yea you have it right the person who qualified faster or has the lower seed will have lane choice

3. I am not sure as of now, its up to Josh since thats his thing

4. Flags will be given out throughout the whole season, I think I have it so 16 drivers will get them, and they will be given out based on performance from this season, the first handful will be based off last season

5. Points are only used to determine the champions at the end of the season, I'm gonna try and keep the World Finals somewhat seperated from the actual league, the league will just determine who races in the event

The drivers of these trucks at least I think these are the right ones, Casey can correct me if I'm wrong somewhere. ;)

1 * Josh Rhodes

2 * Ryan McCauley

3 * Michael Murray

4 * cman23

5 * Danny Maass

6 * Casey Graves

7 * Mike Elmendorf

8 * Andrew Field

9 * Steve Harlow

10 * Jordan Robson

11 * Eric Myers

12 * Tweak