Season 2 & Truck Pack F.A.Q.

when in REAL monster jam did that happen?

and if it didnt there it certainly wont here

That has NOTHING to do with it. You have to qualify in to make the event if you aren't locked in by points, which means you need to race to gain more points as well.

• Upvote 1

Technically your logic is still flawed shadow. How many times has Tom or another truck broken something during intros that caused them not to race, but had it fixed for freestyle? Small percentage, but still happens. It all has to do with what Ryan said. Plus it's just stupid.

Technically your logic is still flawed shadow. How many times has Tom or another truck broken something during intros that caused them not to race, but had it fixed for freestyle? Small percentage, but still happens. It all has to do with what Ryan said. Plus it's just stupid.

true

i was talking from RoR where truks don't break

but good point you got me there

A quick question, and really sorry if it is posted elsewhere, but roughly what time will the Custom Series events be run on a Friday night? With the replica league I think now pretty much full on Sundays, whether it's worth me putting down my name for the custom season relies on what time it will be run - don't want to put my name in the hat and potentially stop someone else running if I'm not going to be able to turn up. Ironically, if the events end up run at about 1am GMT would actually benefit me, as I'm usually out on a Friday night to about 12am-1am. ;)

A quick question, and really sorry if it is posted elsewhere, but roughly what time will the Custom Series events be run on a Friday night? With the replica league I think now pretty much full on Sundays, whether it's worth me putting down my name for the custom season relies on what time it will be run - don't want to put my name in the hat and potentially stop someone else running if I'm not going to be able to turn up. Ironically, if the events end up run at about 1am GMT would actually benefit me, as I'm usually out on a Friday night to about 12am-1am. ;)

You're 5 hours ahead so 8PM = 1AM...I think anyway.