Season 2 & Truck Pack F.A.Q.

Will top finishingpeople who are in the customs league be invited to the sim monsters world finals?

There is going to be a finale event for each league to my understanding unless that changed.

• Upvote 1

so this will be my first season do you guys do qualifying for last few spots then bracket racing like actual MJ?

actual MJ does open qualifying? this is news to me

But to answer the question, the top 10 (for example, not sure on actual number) people in the points will be locked into the field each week, then the next (whatever number) of people in qualifying will also be in the event. Then there's bracket racing to get the racing winner.

• Upvote 1

The top truck in overall points from the custom series will be the only one invited to the World Finals. ARF has is right but its gonna be the top 12 in points plus previous champions will be locked in, for the first 3 races the locked in drivers will be based off last seasons points in the replica series only, custom will be everyone for themselves for qualifying in for the first 3 races

The top truck in overall points from the custom series will be the only one invited to the World Finals.

So if they qualify for the WF with their replica too, do they race both or they have to pic one? And will the custom race in the replica season 3 or will it have to earn its spot again in the WF by having the most points in the next season?

• 2 weeks later...