MTM2 Mods

bkelly

So recently I bought myself MTM2. I got a Lucas Oil Crusader mod, followed every direction, and when I tried to open up MTM2, the game would instantly close itself. I figured it's because the game is also on another user profile, so I logged off of the other profile, and the game worked. I downloaded a couple more addons, and now the game just won't load at all. The disc is inserted.

Thanks! I also have another question: the upper half of my screen seems like it can't keep up with the computer or vice versa. I read an article about downloading dgVoodoo, but apparently it found a virus in it. In other words, I can't really see the anything in the upper half of my screen except for the sky.

• 2 weeks later...

If the game won't load, it might be because you have too many mods. I believe there is a 29 pod limit on mtm2. There is a patch that expands this limit to I believe 99 pods.

Yeah 99 is the limit on the patch. I used Podini if I remember correctly. 

Recently found out that opening up a map and just clicking on the screen will fix the "hall of mirrors fix." Wouldn't recommend doing that, as I think it may screw up other games (I did this and some, if not, all the games on the computer open just fine, except all you see is black)