Wrenchead.com Monster Jam event from January 15, 2000 in Pontiac, Michigan at the Silverdome

Arts0fms

What the love just happened here.

What happened devin is the result of what happens when the thread is about to spiral out of control and is not locked. I asked a while back the following question. See below.

Could someone please lock this thread before it spirals out of control even more?

Thread's still here, still aint locked, and it just spiraled out of control.

I mean, it doesn't matter what the OP said considering you insulted someone's person life on here.

Ok then I apologize and i'm sorry for even making that comment and insulting Demko's personal life. I never intended to do that and i will accept the consequences that are coming to me. Now lets stay on topic with the event.

top lels. I was trolling you Tyler. And completed the main objective of turning people against you. Much fun was had. Thanks for the Lolz guise.and if you haven't learned buy know that anytime someone brings up my past drug use that I'm going to grab that sh*t and run with it, then that's your falt. I could pick apart your insult line by line, but that would just make you look even more silly that you already do, so I wont. This thread was fun. Thanks for being retarded OP!