Golden Age of Monster Jam

Warwizard

When do you think was he Golden Age of Monster Jam or Monster Trucks in general? If you can, name the most important events in that time period.

I think the golden age of monster jam would be around 06-09 because most of the better drivers like Tony Farrel and Courtney Jolly (just throwing names out). There was also a ton of track varieties and there were a lot more unique obstacles.

I'd say 2007-2012 When Freestyle was great but you actually felt like a huge move wasn't just a thing integrated at every show its something that happened on a rare occurrence and it felt more spectacular than it does now a days because I feel like sidewalls, epic crash, that poo just feels so predictable now a days. I know others may not feel the same way, that's just my view on tings. 

• Upvote 1

Im gonna be the black sheep and say right now. Never before have drivers had the resources to push the trucks like they do now. Sure we all complain about the decisions Feld makes, but honestly an average show today is better than a great show back in 2010. Yes it would be nice to see more crush cars and bus stacks, but all dirt, when not stupidly steep, has made for some of the best shows. 

• Upvote 1

Im gonna be the black sheep and say right now. Never before have drivers had the resources to push the trucks like they do now. Sure we all complain about the decisions Feld makes, but honestly an average show today is better than a great show back in 2010. Yes it would be nice to see more crush cars and bus stacks, but all dirt, when not stupidly steep, has made for some of the best shows.

Amen. Thank god some one stepped up and said that. I agreee with you 100%
  • Upvote 1