World Finals Bracket and Final Standings Madness

steiale

Super Lame Title I know. 

Anyway, I'm hosting a bracket contest for Young Guns and WF Racing similar to March Madness. I'll also do a YGS & WF Qualifying and Freestyle Final Standings thing as well. 

Here's how this will work. You submit your Young Guns Qualifying Standings, Young Guns Bracket (With official times & seeding), World Finals Qualifying Standings, World Finals Bracket (Again with official times and seeding) and World Finals Freestyle Standings in this thread, and using the points scale I've developed I'll total up your points and put you on the leader board. After each actual event, the person with the most points will be the winner of that event (I'd like to do prizes to these people, so if you have any trucks or tracks that you would be willing to allow a winner to beta test or something, or have any other prize ideas, please message me on AIM at alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com). 

With that said, here are the deadlines:

• Young Guns Qualifying Predictions: Due Thursday at 7:00 PM CST.
  • Young Guns Bracket: Due Thursday at TBD. Fill out your brackets As Soon As it is Posted on monsterjam.com and post it here for scoring!
  • World Finals Qualifying Predictions Due Thursday at 7:00 PM CST.
  • World Finals Bracket: Due Friday at 8:30 PM CST
  • World Finals Freestyle Predictions: Due Saturday at 8:30 PM CST

Bracket Submissions should be done on the official brackets released by monsterjam.com

Predictions do not need times or scores on them, only the order from top score/time to bottom score/time.

Here are the Points Scales for each event:

-Young Guns Qualifying Standings:

• For each correct position predicted, you will earn 2 points. Max score is 36.

-Young Guns Bracket:

• Round 1 Races Correct: +1 Point
  • Round 2 Races Correct: +2 Points
  • Semi Final Races Correct: +8 Points
  • Final Race Correct: +16 Points
  • Max Score is 48

-World Finals Qualifying Standings:

• For each correct position predicted, you will earn 4 points. Max Score is 128.

-World Finals Bracket:

• Round 1 Races Correct: +2 Point
  • Round 2 Races Correct: +4 Points
  • Round 3 Races Correct: +8 Points
  • Semi Finals Race Correct +16 Points
  • Final Race Correct: +32 Points
  • Max Score is 160

-World Finals Freestyle Standings

• For each correct position predicted, you will earn 8 points. Max Score is 256.

If you incorrectly predict a race or position, you will not get the point amount for that round. 

Link to Scoreboard: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17hJqb2RAH3G2MZykX6_k_5tb2GRpCpCgPRxUOpLSUTE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here on SM or Message me on AIM at alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com! Happy Predicting!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YGS QUALIFYING IS IN PROGRESS! - CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR CURRENT TIMES! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PP_Z6N4Y8nExhz47zyKfU8_IHiSG9bhazwBxIbLQjfs/edit#gid=284678198

Also, Here's my YGS Qualifying Predictions:

Monster Energy

Mohawk Warrior

Hooked

Madusa

El Toro Loco

Blue Thunder

Xtermigator

Dragon

Hurricane Force

Trouble Maker

El Diablo