World Finals XVII

Edy

I hope madusa can finally make her triumph return so my bladder does not have to endure the strain it did this year

What. I havent been able to see the last 4 WF due to not knowing where i can go to watch it. Besides actually going to Vegas.

I think Frank did get a bit underscored for his run because a 17 was just a tad bit harsh for filling all of the time. Even though it was a lackluster performance, 17 seemed low.

On another note, we're already starting a discussion thread for next year's World Finals after this year's concluded 5 days ago? Interesting...

I hope madusa can finally make her triumph return so my bladder does not have to endure the strain it did this year

For the sake of you and I, hopefully her return doesn't last any longer than Nicole Johnson's freestyle..

Hopefully they go back to the old stadium track formats though. Something reminiscent of WF9/WF5. I'm already tired of this year and last year's track design, I feel like I'm trying to examine an abstract piece of artwork when I do and although I know it's still strategic it's not like before where you could only imagine in awe what a certain obstacle would do.

Nowadays it's just steep jumps and a few backflip ramps. I mean wtf, non WF events have more obstacles and trailers/car stacks than the biggest event in monster jam? At least change the color scheme because I swear to god if I see another purple/yellow color scheme for the world finals I'm gonna lose my mind

Maybe this is just me asking for what I want to see, but I think we can agree that FELD needs to be a little more creative than just making the world finals a bunch of backflips and high jumps