Dean Ambrose (D.A.)

Mistfire333

Just me being a wrestling junkie. I got the idea when I was thinking about the old trucks from the early 2000's with the wrestler-themed Sting, NwO, and Goldberg trucks. Now, this is 1 truck out of 5 I have in mind for a fantasy partnership between WWE and Monster Jam to bring back the idea of wrestlers having their own trucks in Monster Jam.

Name: D.A.

Body: Metal Mulisha

Chassis: Metal Mulisha

Paint: Aside from the lights/grille, here's the specs.

Rear Sides:

pkbcrrzubd62z0uzg.jpg

Back:

fc,550x550,black.u6.jpg

Main Texture:

Scratch-Texture-575x431.jpg

Roof (in black and white):

698p7f2736rc547zg.jpg

Hood:

d13rr4sb2q0lf3gzg.jpg

And just place the WWE logo somewhere on there to give it that "official" feel to it.

Extra Info: I can be patient waiting on this truck so long as I know there's progress. Now I don't mean have a daily updated blog on this truck, but if you need to communicate to me about certain aspects of the truck I don't mind lending a hand or giving an opinion, there's no deadline so take your time!

Thanks for taking this up for me!

Too bad Cena grabbed his golden shovel and burried his ass on Monday. Dean Ambrose=NO, Jon Moxley=YES

Not being a dick towards you, i like Jon Moxley but WWE is the saddest excuse for professional wrestling out there. If you never heard of him as Jon Moxley(CZW) then look it up on youtube and be amazed dude is way tougher than they make him come across extremely watered down.

Actually I still recognize Jon Moxley as Dean Ambrose. Only reason I'm requesting this is just cuz it looks nice in my head. Trust me if I could come up with a good Moxley truck design I'd toss it into the mix. And no worries I'm a big fan of CZW too, same goes for NJPW

I'm glad to see someone elses interest in making wrestling trucks. I've thought about making quiet a few of them and releasing them in a pack.

btw, Ambrose happens to be my favorite WWE wrestler!

Awesome! Hey dude if you wanna crash heads on making the trucks I'll help!

Glad to see there's some indy wrestling fans on sim-monsters! Love the request for this truck, trust me if I could use blender I would make this truck in a heartbeat.

Thanks haha. Yeah dude I would do anything to see a truck of Steen also, or for a good laugh a Botchanania truck too

Awesome! Hey dude if you wanna crash heads on making the trucks I'll help!

okay, I may get started on it sometime today! But I'm a little inexperienced, I've only made one truck so far (WWE Sting 2015). And I've also had ideas for a Brock Lesnar truck using the old Maximum Destruction body, I think that could be cool too

okay, I may get started on it sometime today! But I'm a little inexperienced, I've only made one truck so far (WWE Sting 2015). And I've also had ideas for a Brock Lesnar truck using the old Maximum Destruction body, I think that could be cool too

Good idea. I've imagined Brock getting a Max-D body type in my mind. How about a bullet club monster truck too?

I'm getting started on the body now, just a quick question though. When you wrote "Body: Metal Mulisha Chassis: Metal Mulisha" which Metal Mulisha are you referring to? The SMV4 pack one, http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1350-metal-mulishia-2014-redone/ or http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1544-metal-mulisha-2014/ ?

Redone