Hot Wheels Monster Trucks

bkelly

34 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

(List)

I can go on :)

-They made an Escalade?

-I don't actually know if I have any of the WCW trucks in 1:64. My parents probably hid all the good stuff away when I was a kid, cuz I have them in 1:24 scale, but I liked to peel the stickers off for whatever reason. lol

I went up into the attic and opened the vault.

oyShjSW.jpg

-Don't have any newer maxd  trucks

-I have one or two GD25 chromed unopened, but I couldn't find them in the cache.

I grinned ear to ear when I found this

OgmH0nW.jpg

The infamous red panel? 

GE3c07q.jpg

And heres a couple of my favorites still in mint condition.

3VamBgF.jpg

QKGEGRm.jpg

ZaNczyj.jpg

1 minute ago, xyrose said:

-They made an Escalade?

-I don't actually know if I have any of the WCW trucks in 1:64. My parents probably hid all the good stuff away when I was a kid, cuz I have them in 1:24 scale, but I liked to peel the stickers off for whatever reason. lol

I went up into the attic and opened the vault.

-Don't have any newer maxd  trucks

-I have one or two GD25 chromed unopened, but I couldn't find them in the cache.

I grinned ear to ear when I found this

The infamous red panel? 

And here's a couple of my favorites still in mint condition.

Escalade was a trick question. I WANT YOUR GD25 >:OOOOOO cris

The new Max-D's are ones you should pick up if you like the new body style, because they actually have the 3D face and spieks this time, and come in regular and candy red paints.

And I meant the infamous red panel as in the spectraflame one like this:

101_0117-1.jpg

And nice autographed chrome Digger!

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

There's a new tire mold featuring a raised BKT logo, a raised Hot Wheels logo, and a raised line around the sidewall. It's on Pirate's Cirse in this picture.

Honestly I don't like the look of BKT's in real life. I just don't. I do think it's cool, however, that they're adding pressed molds of the logos. This can inspire people to start doing more realistic customs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2016 at 11:45 PM, litl_e_fan said:

There's a new tire mold featuring a raised BKT logo, a raised Hot Wheels logo, and a raised line around the sidewall. It's on Pirate's Curse in this picture.

i honestly dont like the bkt's on the hot wheels trucks because of custom making. what if you wanna make bigfoot? you would have to sand down the bkt and hot wheels logo if you want it to be realistic

Edited by tyrannos
pics

50 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

i honestly dont like the bkt's on the hot wheels trucks because of custom making. what if you wanna make bigfoot? you would have to sand down the bkt and hot wheels logo if you want it to be realistic

The tires are new. You can get a 2015 truck without BKT tires on Amazon or ebay for like 5 dollars or less.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Did you buy them all when they were still at retail or did you buy them off the Internet?

I was given $5 every week as an allowance, and I would do the laundry/mopping/sweeping/vacuuming in the house so my mom and dad would each give me $5 more , so when I would go shopping with mom or dad, I would buy 6 or 7 trucks at one time. I'm sure that I have every truck from every year up to 2005 or 2006. Those are just the ones that I kept in the package for some reason, the rest I have are loose.  

Edited by Jon Cannon

• 1 month later...

New 2017 trucks have been released! The first wave is beginning to hit major retailers.

Credit for pics go to Brian Z Patton.

2017%20TF01-Grave%20Digger%20(1).jpg

New clip on flags!

So far the first wave has 8 trucks, and they go as follows:

• 1/7 Chrome Series Son Uva Digger
  • 2/7 Chrome Series Mohawk Warrior
  • 1/10 Creatures Series El Toro Loco (Yellow)
  • 2/10 Creatures Series Predator
  • 2/10 Epic Adventures Series Soldier Fortune
  • 1/6 Flashback Series Hot Wheels
  • 1/10 Tour Favorites Grave Digger
  • 1/4 X-Ray Series Jester
  • Special Edition Monster Jam 25th Anniversary Truck (confirmed but only as prototype)
    • Chrome Series is a line of trucks with chrome paint instead of their natural base color.
    • Creatures Series is a line of trucks with the theme of "creatures."
    • Epic Adventures Series is a line of trucks with the theme of "epic adventures."
    • Flashback Series is a line of trucks with paint replicating their original paint (i.e. Hot Wheels running it's 2002 paint scheme).
    • Tour Favorites Series is a line of trucks that are most recognizable to the Monster Jam roster (i.e. Grave Digger, Max-D).
    • X-Ray Series is a line of trucks with transparent, removable bodies.
    • All trucks still feature BKT printed tires, carrying over from mid-2016.
    • All trucks contain a clip on flag that slides into the rear gap of the plastic base. These flags also fit metal base trucks, but rather loosely.

Also picking up this:

s-l1600.jpg