12. devindoss@hotmail.com
  13. maxdrocks33
  14. juliovellon0329@yahoo.com
  15. joamos@bellsouth.net
  16. MJFanatic3
  17. isiah.brown
  18. jack.merkle
  19. izonaryt1

OFFICIAL LINEUP! LAST 3 WILL JUST BE FREESTYLING!

Had a heck of a time tonight! Tharindu and Aaron did an awesome job keeping everything going and I was glad to work with them again. I know that tonight's event was a bit low key, but I figured that it was worth a try to run things a little bit more toned down with a smaller group of people running it. We saw some incredible freestyles with some never-before-seen moves, but I can tell that this is gonna be a heck of a season. Congratulations to Jack Merkle for winning Obstacles, Zach Nicholas for winning racing, and Julio Vellon Jr. for winning freestyle!

Also, here's another pic of that young Northern Nightmare Trophy Truck:

15651100.png

Had a heck of a time tonight! Tharindu and Aaron did an awesome job keeping everything going and I was glad to work with them again. I know that tonight's event was a bit low key, but I figured that it was worth a try to run things a little bit more toned down with a smaller group of people running it. We saw some incredible freestyles with some never-before-seen moves, but I can tell that this is gonna be a heck of a season. Congratulations to Jack Merkle for winning Obstacles, Zach Nicholas for winning racing, and Julio Vellon Jr. for winning freestyle!

Also, here's another pic of that young Northern Nightmare Trophy Truck:

15651100.png

I TOLD YALL I SAW IT!!!!!!!!