Cringeworthy Moments in Monster Truck History

Mistfire333

NSFL (Not Safe for Life or Lunch): 

They mixed pro-wrestling storylines with monster trucks. I mean, I know the fanbases overlap pretty well, but this is just ridiculous. I love wrestling, but they shouldn't be mixed together, ever. Look at the Monster Truck thing from Halloween Havoc 1995. Prime example of how they shouldn't overlap.

They mixed pro-wrestling storylines with monster trucks. I mean, I know the fanbases overlap pretty well, but this is just ridiculous. I love wrestling, but they shouldn't be mixed together, ever. Look at the Monster Truck thing from Halloween Havoc 1995. Prime example of how they shouldn't overlap.

Yeah and I mean, pro-wrestler themed trucks? Sure why not I guess. Just please keep their storyline bs out of the events. And you can't mix them anyway, trucks can botch any storyline at any moment, because what if a storyline needed a truck to win a race but bam, the tire came off and/or they crash. Monster trucks are unpredictable, and you can't rely on them to carry out story lines the correct way.