Best "Non-Monster Jam" Event You've Been To?

Well, up until this year it was Joilet 2008, but Monster Truck Madness 7 at Mt. Pleasant kicked a$$ this year (probably the best show I've ever been to period, and I've been to wf). Pretty much all my favorite drivers were there, and the racing track was arguably one of the best ever used in monster truck history (imo). Also, the final race had an insane finish, between Derick in HH and Greg in Crushstation, who tumbled to get win. Plus, winners were given actual cash, which is a great step for monster truck racing as a whole.

Line Up:

Avenger- Jim (landed BF and won FS)

Brutus- Brad Allen

Rage- Cory (great save in racing)

Heavy Hitter- Derick Anson (flipped in FS)

Crushstation- Greg (Won racing and spectacular role)

Over Bored- Groth Bros

Wild Side- Jamey Garner (flipped in FS)

Barbarian- Devin (Caught on fire and flipped in FS)

Wrecking Crew- Thompson (flipped in FS)

Lumberjack- Hosman

people who said my show was not good because grave digger or maxd was was not there grave digger and max d dont have to be there to make the show epic the show was realy good and i thank that is the best line up i have ever had in my home town in another arena where i live gets crappy trucks 

5 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

I don't think Sykotic has ran since then. It's like Slick n Ace, ran one show, was a total dud, and then went AWOL

From what I've read by some rude commenter on youtube who supposedly knows the guy, it has no rear steer, a steel frame, and a motor thats closer to 1,000hp than 1,500hp, but at the show I dont remember them saying anything close to 1,000hp for the truck, but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...