Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
DannyMackey

SSRS 2015 E1: Saturday, May 30th, 2015: Miami, FL

DannyMackey    962

pvVt0kI.png

Following our five Pre-Season events, expectations of this years competitors have fully developed.  Joshua Micks will be one of the most watched drivers this week, following his Overall Preseason Points championship that awarded him first pick in this season's sign-ups.  Other drivers such as Will Meyer, Michael Alford, and Jack Merkle will be worth watching to see if their performances from the Preseason will hold up during the Regular Season.  And finally many of the experienced and veteran drivers such as, Aaron Lurie, Devin Doss, Chadwick Deerfoot, Julio Vellon Jr., and Mark Colineri, will be battling alongside one of the most competitive groups of racers to be seen on Sim-Monsters.

Track: Miami, FL by Aaron Lurie

Track X:
Obstacle Course:

ebecd9d92c.png

Racing Course:

9fdb438e43.png

Event Times:
  • Qualifying:
    • Opens: Saturday, May 30th, 2015 @ 5:00 est/4:00 cst
    • Closes: Saturday, May 30th, 2015 @ 7:30 est/6:30 cst
  • Event:
    • AIM Chat Opens: Saturday, May 30th, 2015 @ 7:45 est/6:45 cst
    • Driver’s Meetings: Starts once 20 drivers are present
    • Obstacle, Racing, and Freestyle: Starts shortly thereafter
    • Field size is the Top 20 Qualifiers, anyone slower is a fill-in.
    • Faster 8 will race, next 8 will compete in obstacle course, all 20 freestyle.

Be sure that you are aware of the rules in our Rulebook before racing.  If you have any questions about the Rulebook, message an official on AIM or Sim-Monsters PM and we will respond as soon as possible.

Rulebook:

2015 Points:

Qualifying Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DNaJxtjA5_KA_VTCnDjHgMeM6rq-yxJZqbzN-vyaotk/edit#gid=869849446

Event Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DNaJxtjA5_KA_VTCnDjHgMeM6rq-yxJZqbzN-vyaotk/edit#gid=352395417

Red - Racing Competitor
Purple - Obstacle Course Competitor
Blue - Freestyle Competitor

DannyMackey    962

Due to more issues, we will be moving back to Saturday for this event.  Hopefully you all can still make it out.

Course outlines have been posted.

Mistfire333    21

Because I am at Portland, OR at this time, how many hours would I be behind your time, DannyMackey?

Be ready at 2:00, you're not the only person in Oregon ya know :P

Be ready at 2:00, you're not the only person in Oregon ya know :P

No, I'm not. And why is that? Nevertheless, I am visiting Oregon until the 4th of July this year, and then I am returning to my other family down in New Mexico.

I'm afraid I will have to work my Challenger league baseball game in between the qualifying session and the main event, but if I don't make it back home in time for the main event's racing portion, I will have to settle for freestyle.

I just found out that I must leave for my Challenger League baseball game by 2:30 this afternoon, so if you want me to, please allow me to qualify for this event by that time and I can come back home in time for the main event.