New to SM and RoR

Buddha_Keller

Im new to RoR, i have figured out how to add tracks and I run 0.38.67 currently struggling and trying to get the game down smoothly. I dont yet know how to tinker with the settings like ive seen some people talk about. I dont even really know how to get new trucks i download other than the V4 pack compatible with .38 to work but I would appreciate any and all advice. hope to hear and talk to you all =)

Welcome. To run some of the newer add on trucks that are in the download section, I suggest using .37 because that is what these trucks were made for. As for your settings, you can change the settings in the RoR Config, which you can find in the RoR folder in your Program Files or Program Files x86. The file should be called rorconfig.exe

Welcome. To run some of the newer add on trucks that are in the download section, I suggest using .37 because that is what these trucks were made for. As for your settings, you can change the settings in the RoR Config, which you can find in the RoR folder in your Program Files or Program Files x86. The file should be called rorconfig.exe

hey man, thanks a bunch! ill look into trying to learn all of this asap