Favorite "Home State" Driver?

Another favorite driver thread but with a twist, this one is about drivers from your home state (or for any international members your home country can apply too) and can be from any time period (I'd recommend limiting it to one or two since there are multiple members from the same state so to keep it from getting redundant)

For Georgia:

Mac Plecker and Ballistic

552564_280164895392698_722403505_n.jpg?o

Strangely enough I've seen him twice but never competing, instead he was at the Summit Motorama helping with Bigfoot but hey, still counts! One helluva guy, and his no nonsense grass roots ethic makes him quite the standard for what a monster truck driver should be, and for having been around as long as he has it's amazing that he's still out there running with the best.

Michael Harper:

1471816_10152059848248188_1809673798_n.j

"Wait a minute, he's from Texas though" yes he is now, but back during the beginnings of his career and his Carolina Crusher days he was from Georgia, and that's how I'll best remember him for his insane driving skills behind the wheel of that machine, and it heavily influenced how Outlaw was built.

I live in Indiana, but I'm 10 minutes from the Kentucky border, and 30 minutes from his shop, and he used to race figure 8 cars at my local speedway (and crashed a Viper there like I always say). I'm counting it.

il614.JPG

As for actually in state, hands down the guys at DCT Powersports. I've ridden at their off-road park (The Badlands in Attica, IN) for at least 7-8 years, and Aaron Cain and Jerry Beck are really cool guys. Also their trucks are cool and stuff. Y'know.

Jamey Garner is also from Indiana and he's a pretty good driver, never met him though.

I think Joe Nichter also lives in Indiana. Saw him at the Indiana State Fair last year, and he did nothing but stand it on the tailgate every hit he made. I miss awesome wheelies. Now his daughter is taking over, and I think, with seat time, she'll be a pretty good contender. She's definitely eager to drive.

Well, I live in Wisconsin and it seems that there were few teams here, and they all left or changed ownership (and relocated), so I have no drivers currently in Wisconsin.

Mark Schroeder is my pick mainly because he's like the only one and he was a TV co-host so that's pretty cool. He used to live in here and did some nice Milwaukee Performances.