Show Your Diggers Chapter 43

Block

kinda does

BlaKe just cuase Nick dident make it dosent mean its not exact

I know what I made is 90% perfect.  Two areas I couldn't find pictures of, back of the cage, foot well. Yours is close, but that is all. 

And since you are doing the "younger" version you are actually missing quite a few bars it used to run

Here is where mine stopped. All the bars are correct to about the last few events other than the areas I mentioned, even had the bumpstops it ran later in its life. The interior matches the few pictures I had to go off, I had plates for the other gauges they just never got added. I even worked on a shock setup to mirror how the truck was run and setup, its a ton of fun to drive. Theres so many little details I could go on for days. (keep in mind this was a project forever ago so the props are all dated and old.)

19596924486_d4f3f80de3_c.jpg

19623119355_47ca03d4a9_c.jpg

19596932486_863bcee58b_c.jpg

19000528144_65f8417b5d_c.jpg

I'm not trying to knock anyone's work here, but something this community desperately needs is all new 80-96 Ford F-Series bodies (7, 8 & 9th gen), particularly for BIGFOOT trucks because none of the existing ones are even remotely accurate. If I have enough free time soon I'm going to at least make an 87-91 body to upload to the scrapyard, maybe the other generations too. I've been thinking about making BIGFOOT 8 & 9 for the past year, but I haven't been able to figure out how to alter the nodes for functional cantilevers. If anyone could give me some pointers, I'd be grateful.

Another gen we need is the 5th gen bodies (67-72).  If needed I can provide pictures of a '70 f100 long bed.  (I own it).

I know what I made is 90% perfect.  Two areas I couldn't find pictures of, back of the cage, foot well. Yours is close, but that is all. 

And since you are doing the "younger" version you are actually missing quite a few bars it used to run

Here is where mine stopped. All the bars are correct to about the last few events other than the areas I mentioned, even had the bumpstops it ran later in its life. The interior matches the few pictures I had to go off, I had plates for the other gauges they just never got added. I even worked on a shock setup to mirror how the truck was run and setup, its a ton of fun to drive. Theres so many little details I could go on for days. (keep in mind this was a project forever ago so the props are all dated and old.)

19596924486_d4f3f80de3_c.jpg

19623119355_47ca03d4a9_c.jpg

19596932486_863bcee58b_c.jpg

19000528144_65f8417b5d_c.jpg

The chassis i made was based of the 06 version of the truck (only refrance piccs)

same w/ gauge placement.

so i figured they where the same...... oh well

btw your truck looks nice

could you send me the suspension setup please?  Aim or Pm

my aim is rockgodboss@gmail.com

Updates

72b7016443.png

49fdeb9bc6.png

ba4f956a77.png

-Boat model is from Malibu 350's website, i just imported it and modified it.

-Waterfall is an animation so it moves.

-Stopligths on the start line glow and have animations

• Upvote 8

BlaKe just cuase Nick dident make it dosent mean its not exact

kinda does

I am the first to admit that my work is not entirely 100% accurate, some trucks just do not have much in terms of reference photos. There has been plenty of times I have had to go back and edit stuff that I have made (example being I have remade my CRD chassis about 7 times now) as I found or had photos sent to me.

As for Digger 14, I know the main rails down was standard gen 2 PEI but the top half was all done in the Digger shop. Best photos I have come across is the truck managled from the Anderson encore as the Red Digger.

Hey Edy, you making MTM2/Monster Truck Madness 64 tracks? If so, that'd be awesome! I grew up playing Monster Truck Madness 64 and it would be sweet to play a track from it in ROR!

• Upvote 1

Amazing Coconutmen,

You are more than welcome bring my USHRA Anaheim 1987 V3 to this game so we have some more 80's tracks.  Even if you want fix the stadium. 

Keep up the awesome work!

~ Blizzard (Been around since 1996 from MTM1 til ROR)

Updates

72b7016443.png

49fdeb9bc6.png

ba4f956a77.png

-Boat model is from Malibu 350's website, i just imported it and modified it.

-Waterfall is an animation so it moves.

-Stopligths on the start line glow and have animations