Show Your Diggers Chapter 43

Block

Uhh, is that the burnside body on the two sheriff monster trucks? If so, that's really the first time I've ever seen it on a monster truck chassis. Gotta admit, it looks unique.

Yep i was kinda surprised myself it just started off as a experiment I wanted to make a Buford T Justice car to go with the Bandit and it was the closest thing i could find   I really like it so i went ahead and made Rosco's car.

Might I ask where you get these old car bodies because I would like to find one of a 78-87 El Camino

He used the sedan bodies from Gabester's Burnside pack. Pretty sure he got the other models from a somewhere like Google Warehouse and converted the Sketchup files so he could import them into Blender.
  • Upvote 1

He used the sedan bodies from Gabester's Burnside pack. Pretty sure he got the other models from a somewhere like Google Warehouse and converted the Sketchup files so he could import them into Blender.

Very good Sir :D

Is there away to convert RAR or LWO files to a blend file I have some really good bodies but they are RAR and LWO files

This one is very special to me because It is of my dad's 78 El Camino and it is the car I learned to drive in. The working name for this one is The Cherry Bomb which is the name that I used for my first custom

blender%202015-07-11%2000-23-54-31_zps6l

• Upvote 2