Fun Run @ SMRA St. Louis -TONIGHT 6/29/15-

Mistfire333

A fun run just to kill time and to see how well I can host an event. Custom trucks are allowed just as replicas are. Track is SMRA St. Louis

Track Size for tonight is 16. First come first serve

Event rules are primarily for FS. Be relatively realistic. Don't be dumb, if you're gonna do a trick and it probably can't be done in real life without officials calling an RII, I'll probably call an RII as well. Saves can be whatever, so long as you aren't spinning on your lid back on four wheels.

Event starts at 7:30 PM Central

Name:
Truck (with link if applicable):
AIM:

Mist Toussaint - Spike
Jack Merkle - Lucas Oil Crusader 2015
Timmy Turner - Man Of Steel (your car)
John Dough - Max D('s Nuts)
Marcus Santana - Grinder
Voth Lindgren - Titan 2015
Tharindu Don- Mohwak Waror
Galactic Knight - Escalade
Yovany Rios - Zombie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: John Dough

Truck (with link if applicable): http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1474-maximum-destruction-pack/

AIM: percythepiggy@hotmail.com

Signing up for Marcus:

Name: Marcus Santana

Truck: Grinder

aim:marcussantana253@gmail.com

Signing up for Voth:

Name: Voth Lindgren

Truck:Titan 2015 http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1945-2015-titan/

aim: alexkazam97@gmail.com

Signing up for Tharindu:

Name: Theodore "Tharindu Don" Donaldson

Truck: Mohawk Warrior 2015 http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1931-mohawk-warrior-2015/

aim: Don't even bother he's gay af

Diff truck m8, someone beat you to it

I was going to use the Lucas Oil Crusader as well, you know. Not only that, but if you wanted my updated version of that truck, the only change I made to the truck earlier in the year is the flag setup. There are two flags on my Crusader truck as of that day, so the truck looks exactly like the real thing as far as I go.

I was going to use the Lucas Oil Crusader as well, you know. Not only that, but if you wanted my updated version of that truck, the only change I made to the truck earlier in the year is the flag setup. There are two flags on my Crusader truck as of that day, so the truck looks exactly like the real thing as far as I go.

Sorry, you're still running in Escalade regardless

Sorry, you're still running in Escalade regardless

And by the way, I should say there is one color on each of the two Escalade trucks from the Edy Beltran updates, as all of you have already discovered. Why not use the white Escalade for racing and the black Escalade for freestyle? After all, that is my plan for this event.