Brainstorming negative opinions on FELD

Warwizard

I hate FELD for providing some of the best trucks and creating the best shows in monster trucks. Their new ideas with points series offend me on a great level as they completely leave Madusa out of the lime-light. Their cutting-edge ideas to bring excitement to arena shows is in vain because the tracks cause more roll-overs, which leave children with PTSD. The Monster X Tour's new tracks are far superior, and are way less dangerous to the audience. 

iIir3.JPG

Obvious Sarcasm

finally somebody else besides me gets it. Exactly what i've been preaching for years now

One comes to mind, turning the Monster Truck Racing sport into a circus act. Monster truck racing should be an alternative to NASCAR and Drag Racing, not something that's an alternative to saturday morning cartoons but its just my opinion. guess im too old for what it has become. #GetOffMyLawn

At arena shows I feel like its a circus (considering they had people on pogo sticks as a side act in Washington.) However, at stadium shows I mostly feel like I am at an actual motor sporting event.

• Upvote 2

Less pink

Less dirt

Less stupid trucks (el diablo)

Less bkts

More cars

More colours on ramps

Nuff sayed

1.  It's purple

2. You have to have dirt for monster trucks.

3. El Diablo is fine. 

4. BKT's are fine, they just need to be a little thicker.

5. This isn't 2001, they don't need more cars.

6.  It already takes 4+ hours to paint the tracks now.  It's fine the way it is.

7. *said