Brainstorming negative opinions on FELD

Warwizard

2. Containers are useless, just like cars, vans, buses and anything else made of metal or wood with tires.

3. They are forcing non company trucks to have a set of BKT tires or they will be doing less then 4 shows (as per a few independent teams). So that is not going to happen.

5. There is a new Hotwheels design?

6. People bitched about the professional judges (who were just feld employees who oversee the shows) and crucify fan judging. MAKEUPYOURGODDAMNMIND

8. Welcome to the corporate machine 

9. Because Monster Truck Destruction was a flawless masterpiece.

10. The bigwigs are the problem, their employees who are actually involved in the monster jam production are actually really nice, down to earth people.

1) Increase Pit Party time. This has been an issue for me a couple times, where I can't meet all the drives because the pit part is literally over in 1 1/2 hours.

2) Stop 3D bodies. I mean I understand the whole "so one body can fit all chassis" deal, but they've had awesome bodies before and dumped them because they needed a 3D body (for example: El Diablo)

3) Different jumps. In other words, I would really like to see a return to more cars and buses. Seein a track made out of 90% dirt gets old.

4) Different tracks colors. I don't mind some variation from purple and orange or green and orange or blue and orange.

• Upvote 1

get rid of BKTs because they have the same amount of traction as Drag radials in pouring rain. Hire Bigfoot. Tweak the point series to make it just a bit better. Get rid of Obstacle course because I would rather see more racing. And rid of Fan judging, or atleast search for fans who can actually judge, not ones who are just gonna give everyone a 7 or less and then a 10 to Digger because its a Digger. Other than that, FELD is doing a fine job if you ask me. Oh and yea, bring back the non 3-D Diablo because I loved that body.

1. They're basically the same but with slight changes to either side.

2. True but they're fun to see get jumped over.

3. Fair enough

4. Yea but purple though. Not a fan of purple

5. I'm salty on this one <3

7. Yea but they should add at least one J-Hook style somewhere.

8. Merchandise.

9. But FELD Approves of the games. And I know MTD isn't great. Better than the last 3-4 Games produced by Gamemill and Activision 

10. F*ck it.

1) Increase Pit Party time. This has been an issue for me a couple times, where I can't meet all the drives because the pit part is literally over in 1 1/2 hours.

2) Stop 3D bodies. I mean I understand the whole "so one body can fit all chassis" deal, but they've had awesome bodies before and dumped them because they needed a 3D body (for example: El Diablo)

3) Different jumps. In other words, I would really like to see a return to more cars and buses. Seein a track made out of 90% dirt gets old.

4) Different tracks colors. I don't mind some variation from purple and orange or green and orange or blue and orange.

1.) Pit party times can vary on multiple different things, including when the venue says it's okay to open gates to their place. So that comes down to a bunch of different things.

2.) 3D bodies are brought into the industry to help increase merchandise sales and increase a fan base, and in turn, that means more revenue for the company or team that did it. 3D bodies, despite some of them looking ridiculous, are genius to increase sales and profit. It's a great tool for the industry that increases popularity and revenue... so why not have it?

3.) Cars, vans, buses, RVs, planes, etc. are being phased out because of increasing costs. Plus, some venues don't have junk vehicles available for certain weekends or don't have any available at all. Dirt is just flat out better for the overall show quality, because it provides a consistent track for everyone throughout the show, so when everybody's favorite Gwave Diggah comes out, he can have the same shot at the wheelie contest win as the first guy or gal out in the competition. 

4.) The Monster Jam Fox Sports 1 Championship Series featured something different each week this year, whether it was plastic color, obstacle color, or whatever. Even though for the most part we do see purple and orange used, there is variety going on all over the place.

1. So you want to be bored? Okay.

2. You mean, other than the 2 legitimate points series they added this year?

This is a brainstorming negative opinions on feld thread, not a defend feld and have a hissy fit about it thread.

1. I want FELD to give over monster jam to a REAL motorsports company. They make monster jam look like an absolute circus aka WWE.

2. Eh NO. I mean like what TNN did before where every event would count towards one big point series.

• Upvote 1

This is a brainstorming negative opinions on feld thread, not a defend feld and have a hissy fit about it thread.

I wouldn't really call that a hissy fit. The thread's title was originally different from this anyway, but brainstorming is collaborating multiple things to find a solution to a problem. So if there already is a solution to a problem, then it only makes sense to point it out because that's what brainstorming is.

I'll say this, I re watched the 2002 TNN Series (best Monster Jam season of all time!)

Holy crap were the shows MUCH better. Up to about 2008 (ironically when Schroeder came around) they were presented as in depth shows which gave you some inside look on the drivers and shows(especially on TNN)

Butttt... My point is not for Monster Jam to revamp the TV shows. No quite the opposite. They should cut them. Hell, just live stream it on FS1 website for a subscription fee and chat and I think if done right it could do wonders

Because let's be real, YouTube has gutted the TV shows because it's easy to find loads of high def footage of the stadium events they cover hours or less after the show

• Upvote 1