BeamNG.drive?

Ror is way easyer to make content for

I would disagree. Technically it is EASIER to move stuff into the Torque3D / BeamNG engine. Especially making terrains/tracks. You can edit terrains ingame, and with the hit of 1 button, can go back into game to test it. There just aren't as many resources as there are for RoR.

It takes a pretty decent computer to run BeamNG, doesn't it? I can guarantee that not everyone on this site has a pretty decent computer. I've tried the demo of BeamNG and it's pretty crappy for me. I get like 15 FPS or somewhere around there. 

It takes a pretty decent computer to run BeamNG, doesn't it? I can guarantee that not everyone on this site has a pretty decent computer. I've tried the demo of BeamNG and it's pretty crappy for me. I get like 15 FPS or somewhere around there. 

Can't play games on PC in 2015 without a decent computer though. If there ever comes a time where it looks realistic for Sim-Monsters to move to BeamNG (online, good support, stable build etc.), it probably will happen.

• Upvote 1

A lot of you are forgetting that a major selling point on the move from MTM2 to RoR was not only the much more realistic physics but also that it was and still remains a free game. BeamNG has potential but at the moment RoR is now in seemingly good hands after it was pretty much abandoned in favor of BeamNG. Right now I say just enjoy the fact that we have options we didn't have five years ago. B)

Also as of I would say 2010 if you don't have a rather good computer you're not going to be able to run a lot of games very well unless they're optimized ridiculously well but even then you will have to make some compromises on quality in favor of performance.

• Upvote 2

Can't play games on PC in 2015 without a decent computer though. If there ever comes a time where it looks realistic for Sim-Monsters to move to BeamNG (online, good support, stable build etc.), it probably will happen.

Makes sense to me. I just wouldn't want to go out and buy a good computer just to run a game or two when I already have one that works great. I'm not expecting this move  to happen too soon (at least I hope not) but when/if it does, some of us may face this problem, that's all.