A Farewell to everyone

I remember the days back when I was just kind of a lost soul on the site, and you were the first person to accept me into your group of friends. You helped me get myself to a decent position here, showing me how to fix stuff, make stuff, drive better, you name it.

I never got to compete much with you, but I know you were a challenge to beat, and a great teammate to have. ;)

I hate to see you go, but I hope being in the Marines gives everything you wanted. I'm sure you'll succeed. ^_^

• Upvote 3

Goodbye Chris, you were an inspiration to me to be a competitor in this community. You were always a good friend and I will never forget you..... I'm gonna miss you very much... Goodbye Chris, it was nice knowing you and farewell to you in your next chapter... 

• Upvote 2

Oh man. I really enjoyed just talking to you about various topics, whether Rigs of Rods, monster trucks, or just other things in life. I appreciated how you would listen to my blabbering and you would also respond without a negative response to it. I felt like if I knew you in real life, we would get along great. Some memories I have with you include racing you in the championship race of MROR S1 San Antonio and the RORMJ truck fun run last year with Dylan. It really makes me sad to read your wrap-up because I feel the same way about this site and to some specific people. The content that you made is some of the best out there, and it really brought more to the game. The fact that you took time to convert every single V4 truck to a .38 truck shows me that you were dedicated to making the ROR monster truck experience better for everyone. I hope you really enjoy all of the stops along your path to becoming a U.S. marine and what ever else happens in life. Good bye, Chris!   

• Upvote 1

Really going to miss you man. Always enjoyed talking to you and racing with you, whether it be RoR, rFactor, or whatever, I always enjoyed it. I remember the day I first got my G27, you helped me get it set up and helped me learn to race with it on Nashville Super Speedway Season 2. To this day, that is still my favorite track of all time to race on. I hope that this new chapter in your life brings you new experiences, and I hope you enjoy it. If you ever get some free time, you know where to find me. Until next time, see you later Chris!

• Upvote 1

Damn Chris you were one of the nicest people and such a kind hearted individual. We didn't get to talk much this year but you were always someone who was easy to talk to and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors. It was an absolute pleasure.  

• Upvote 4