A Farewell to everyone

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I would like to thank you for making this site and its content better. The 0.38 pack and the old archives of RORMJ trucks and old sm versions is always fun to mess around with. I hope you are successful with the Marines, and best of luck to you.

Damn Chris, takes a lot of mental strength to agree to do something like this. But either way it's gonna make you a stronger person, your gonna go through stuff a lot of us might not go through, making you stronger and faster than all of us. It's been great knowing ya man. From the beginning since I first knew about ya when you drove Batman in Sim-Monsters Season 2, to when you started making trucks. I remember us being a bit competitive with each other when it came to trucks, especially at the times we would both end up making the same truck haha. But either way you advanced a lot in your paint/ truck making skills, something  not many people here could do either, while most give up, or don't push themselves to achieve higher things. It was great racing with you, talking with you, and knowing you. I'm gonna miss you man, I wish you the best of luck to your future, and thank you for letting me be your friend. Stay strong in the marines, never misjudge yourself, just give it your all and you'll make it through! Best of luck Chris!

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late, but I wish the best for you (him, to anyone who is reading this, as he has shipped off already). I hope you don't forget about us. :) I don't think we know each other, but whatever. My sister is also shipping off for the Marine Corps boot camp soon, August 24th I think, and I hope that God (or whoever you believe in) sees to it that you get home okay. I know we will all hope for the same thing. Best of luck to you sir.

:)

• 2 months later...

12074674_10206228076075335_2328556719361

Hey everyone! I just want to reach out and say the countless amounts of thank yous to each and every one of you who gave me support for boot camp. For 3 months, Marine Corps Recruit Training was physically and mentally challenging, but I'm glad I did it. Now a graduated Marine, I can't play as much as I used to, but I can now keep in contact with everyone! Whether it be Teamspeak, Skype, or even this new Discord thing we seem to be moving to, I'll make sure it's on my phone so that I can keep in contact. As of this post, I'm on my 10 days of boot camp leave, but I go back for Marine Combat Training (MCT) on 13 October 2015. In that time, I'll be hanging out with friends and family, and may pop up here and there. Once again, thank you guys again for all the support, and maybe in the future, I'll come back and compete once again. :D

• Upvote 9

12074674_10206228076075335_2328556719361

Hey everyone! I just want to reach out and say the countless amounts of thank yous to each and every one of you who gave me support for boot camp. For 3 months, Marine Corps Recruit Training was physically and mentally challenging, but I'm glad I did it. Now a graduated Marine, I can't play as much as I used to, but I can now keep in contact with everyone! Whether it be Teamspeak, Skype, or even this new Discord thing we seem to be moving to, I'll make sure it's on my phone so that I can keep in contact. As of this post, I'm on my 10 days of boot camp leave, but I go back for Marine Combat Training (MCT) on 13 October 2015. In that time, I'll be hanging out with friends and family, and may pop up here and there. Once again, thank you guys again for all the support, and maybe in the future, I'll come back and compete once again. :D

Congrats dude!

• 7 months later...