Where do I go from here?

RobbieMilburn

Sorry admins I had no idea where to address this, but after a long hiatus I believe I am ready to come back to sim racing. I know previously I was on Dan Agosh's team before my break. I don't know what I need to do, if I have a budget, or anything of the sort. Also, I guess this means I am a free agent if any teams would like to pick me up to contact me please message me on here because I do not have the correct version of AIM on my computer anymore. Thanks.

I would assume that since you are by yourself now, you would be able to join the series as an individual with a truck of your own and a starting budget of $10,000. Or, you can find a team looking for another member and join them.

You would need to talk to Agosh to figure out if he is going to keep you or if you will get any money you earned when you drove for him. If you end up without a team you could either look to join a new one or drive your own truck. Though you will have to do your own booking and budget.

It's basically as Mark described, but I'll go a little more in depth on the options.

Option 1: Going on your own.
Because you drove someone else's truck every time you ran, you will be able to go on your own. This means you will be able to build a truck of your own or choose a truck that isn't already being used and go on your own, but this means you would be solely responsible for keeping track of and posting your budget. Also, along with however much money Dano owes you from season 1, you'd get $10,000 since you'd be going on your own for the first time.

Option 2: Joining a new team.
This option is self explanatory for the most part, but again just like option 1 you would need to find out how much money Dano owes and that money would go with you into your new team.