Gotta take a little break :(

ZonR

So recently I've been having some issues with my PC (my baby) and it seems the hard drive is failing, naturally things begin to corrupt and one of those things is my RoR installation and just about everything to do with it. So, I'm out of competition and making videos untell I can buy a new hard drive. Good Luck peoples in SSRS. 

So recently I've been having some issues with my PC (my baby) and it seems the hard drive is failing, naturally things begin to corrupt and one of those things is my RoR installation and just about everything to do with it. So, I'm out of competition and making videos untell I can buy a new hard drive. Good Luck peoples in SSRS. 

YEESS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN NOW but nooo i hope you get ur pc fixed soon take some time tho

Save what you can as fast as you can; Hard drive failures are never fun to deal with and I've had more than my fair share with my old desktop that ate one every month for 5 months. Hopefully you don't lose too many things and are able to come back to the track soon. B)

YEESS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN NOW but nooo i hope you get ur pc fixed soon take some time tho

Kind of an unnecessary post...

• Upvote 1

Save what you can as fast as you can; Hard drive failures are never fun to deal with and I've had more than my fair share with my old desktop that ate one every month for 5 months. Hopefully you don't lose too many things and are able to come back to the track soon. B)

Kind of an unnecessary post...

it was a joke.......

Oh I hate when I'm wrong, but this time its for the better! RoR didnt quite corrupt, I had some issues getting the game to load and this was just after a blue screen so it wasn't completely out of left field to say that that part of the platter had been corrupted, oh well, sorry to the rest of you who thought I would be gone for a little while, either by real contempt for me, or friendly banter (you all know who you are  ;)) I'm ok to race!