lucas oil equalizer missing tires for 0.38.67

ELAllen91801

Question

hi i'm back all i want is for someone to send me some tires for my 2014 equalizer i somehow managed to get the truck working on 0.38.67 i even put the sim monsters missing parts and it still worked!!! so all i want is for someone to help me get the tires for my truck so that's about it and if someone do help i'd really appreciate it!!! :D

You may have gotten the truck to work on 0.38.67, but there's no guarantee that the truck will be complete, in your case it's missing the tires. The trucks weren't made for 0.38, but for 0.37 instead. Grab 0.37 from the downloads section and install that instead of 0.38 (I don't know if you have to uninstall 0.38, but I'm guessing you should just to be safe.), that should make the trucks work.

eve

You may have gotten the truck to work on 0.38.67, but there's no guarantee that the truck will be complete, in your case it's missing the tires. The trucks weren't made for 0.38, but for 0.37 instead. Grab 0.37 from the downloads section and install that instead of 0.38 (I don't know if you have to uninstall 0.38, but I'm guessing you should just to be safe.), that should make the trucks work.

everytime i try 0.37 they won't wont work thats why i got equalizer for 0.38 to work i need someone to send me tires

What won't work? The trucks? If that's the case, if you can tell us what exactly happens when it doesn't work, we can maybe figure out how to fix it.

Oh, and I don't think anyone can send you the tires, I'm 99% sure other people had the same issue with no tires showing up in 0.38. I'd hope someone can prove me wrong, but I wouldn't count on it.

What won't work? The trucks? If that's the case, if you can tell us what exactly happens when it doesn't work, we can maybe figure out how to fix it.

Oh, and I don't think anyone can send you the tires, I'm 99% sure other people had the same issue with no tires showing up in 0.38. I'd hope someone can prove me wrong, but I wouldn't count on it.

how could you help me then i extract all files and sometimes put the in vehicles or packs but whatever one i put it one it still won't work

Alright, now, what do you mean with 'it won't work'? Does the game crash? Does the truck not show up? Also, do you have the Sim-Monsters V4 pack downloaded and in your vehicles folder? I assume you do, but I'm just making sure.

i have v4 pack and the game crashe's and shows an error

Hmm, I've got the same issue with a few trucks, where it crashes when I try to load certain trucks. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it, but I think it's because I'm missing a few files here and there that are included with other downloads.

Hmm, I've got the same issue with a few trucks, where it crashes when I try to load certain trucks. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it, but I think it's because I'm missing a few files here and there that are included with other downloads.

well anyway you could help the only new truck i got to work is equalizer 2014

All of the tires used on the trucks (if not, most) are in the downloads> scrapyard section. If you do not have ANY tires in your vehicles folder (which would be hard to believe) then download them and put them in your folder.

If what you're trying to say is that the tires are invisible in game, then i'd recommend you consult this:  http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/tutorials/article/63-making-a-truck-work-in-038/

i tried that and it did'nt work

All of the tires used on the trucks (if not, most) are in the downloads> scrapyard section. If you do not have ANY tires in your vehicles folder (which would be hard to believe) then download them and put them in your folder.

If what you're trying to say is that the tires are invisible in game, then i'd recommend you consult this:  http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/tutorials/article/63-making-a-truck-work-in-038/

i tried that and it did'nt work

well anyway you could help the only new truck i got to work is equalizer 2014

I'm not too sure if it will work, but chances are that you're going to have to download a bunch of trucks from here and hope that the missing files that cause the crashes on 0.37 fix it. I'd recommend downloading some truck packs that people posted over the past few years, maybe those include the missing files. Once again, I'm not too sure if it'll work, but I guess it can't hurt to try.

If you really want to stay on 0.38, I can't help you, because I have absolutely no experience with it.