The Monster Truck Logo Thread

Edy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2018 at 10:57 PM, JackMProductions said:

By the way, all the original links no longer work, at least for me.

Yeah I'll be fixing that problem, I saved everything Edy had on his google drive to my own and I'll get the links updated as soon as possible. Meant to do it sooner but I got backed up with paint work, so all of you looking for logos just bear with me cause they're probably in those files I saved.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/6/2018 at 1:22 AM, CMDeerfoot said:

Yeah I'll be fixing that problem, I saved everything Edy had on his google drive to my own and I'll get the links updated as soon as possible. Meant to do it sooner but I got backed up with paint work, so all of you looking for logos just bear with me cause they're probably in those files I saved.

do you still have them?

16 hours ago, Helvigster said:

do you still have them?

Yup, just had irl stuff get in the way (and I'll admit I kinda forgot about it a little bit too lol). I'll get all of them sorted out and update the link in the next few days.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, just to let everyone know I'm gonna be locking this thread since I was unable to edit the original post. So far there's only folders for Monster Truck Logos and Promoter Logos, I thought I had saved the other folders Edy had on my Google Drive but that doesn't seem to be the case. As soon as we can get enough logos for those other types, I'll make folders for them and add them to the main post on the new thread.

• Upvote 1