A Special Fun Run Held @ Monsters of ROR Finals 2013

Galactic Knight

First of all, I plan to host a special fun run on Monday, July 27th at 4:00 Mountain Time, but my laptop does not support the connection I need so that I can host my own private server for Rigs of Rods. I would ask all of you who wish to participate and whoever has an available server to please enter AIM, add my account to your Contacts list, and meet me on the program so we can prepare for the event. All who wish to participate must use replica trucks only, and once you sign up as the official driver of the Monster Jam truck you have officially chosen, there is no turning back.

We are using Rigs of Rods version 0.37.126 for this fun run, and none other.

Please look through the topics list carefully and see which competitors have chosen which Monster Jam trucks. All who are heavy hitters in competition can choose the top notch Monster Jam trucks while some of the less experienced participants can choose the Monster Jam trucks which go below those trucks as far as real Monster Jam events are concerned.

As many as 32 trucks and each truck's driver will show up at this event, and once we have all the Monster Jam trucks except for mine on the track for the opening ceremony, my truck will be revealed to the audience shortly afterward as a commemoration of my 25th birthday.

Also, instead of using Max-D in this fun run, I would ask that one of you participants please sign in with your Monster Jam truck being one of the three wrestling team trucks we have here on Sim-Monsters, such as Goldberg.

You may sign up in this manner:

Name:

AIM:

Truck (provide link if possible):

I will sign up in like manner as well.

Name: Ian Summers (Galactic Knight)

AIM: thegalacticknight@hotmail.com

Truck: Grave Digger XX 25th Anniversary (Spectra Chrome)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/azl2cdrfwwe5n29/GraveDiggerXX25thAnniversary%28SpectraChrome%29.zip

Whoever signs up for this fun run in an effort to attend it on July 27th will be listed below. Until then, please make your plans to attend this fun run, and I hope to see all of you at Monsters of ROR Finals 2013. Best of success.

Qualifying begins on Sunday, July 26th at 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time and closes at noon (12:00 p.m.) Mountain Time

Racing begins on Monday, July 27th at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time and ends when a racing champion emerges.

Freestyle begins on Tuesday, July 28th at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time and closes when we receive a freestyle champion.

Drivers Signed Up and Ready:

1. Ian Summers driving Grave Digger XX 25th Anniversary

2. Mark Colineri driving Monster Energy 2015

3. Ben Kelley driving the Hooligan

4. Zach Nicholas driving the Mohawk Warrior

5. Jack Merkle driving Son-Uva Digger (2015)

6. Mist Toussaint driving Brutus

7. Jack McCarthy driving Team Hot Wheels (Firestorm)

Ben Kelley

TheTruckGuy12

Hooligan

I will get the link later

Now I'm not trying to offend you Ian, but won't 32 trucks on a track at once lag the game? I can only see 12 trucks at a time without my game crashing.

Ben Kelley

TheTruckGuy12

Hooligan

I will get the link later

Now I'm not trying to offend you Ian, but won't 32 trucks on a track at once lag the game? I can only see 12 trucks at a time without my game crashing.

Very well. We will have two trucks at a time on the server for racing, and I will announce which trucks will race on the track as the event unfolds. I will also have one truck on the track at a time for qualifying and freestyle, and that is how this fun run shall proceed when it begins.

Zach Nicholas

tempestxblade

Mohawk Warrior

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1931-mohawk-warrior-2015/

Edit: I don't think it's possible for RoR to have that many people. Most servers have vehicle limits of 8-16 people, I think 32 would crash the server.

As I said, only two driver/truck combos at a time will enter the server for racing, and one combo at a time may enter the track for qualifying and freestyle.

Do you have a link to the track?  I can't seem to find "Monsters of ROR Finals 2013" on the site.

Name: Jack Merkle

AIM: jack.merkle

Truck (provide link if possible): Son Uva Digger 2015 (rip chris)

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/846-monsters-of-ror-finals/

Here is the link you need. By the way, the paint scheme on that Son-Uva Digger truck is messed up on my side of Rigs of Rods. May I please ask you to switch between Son-Uva Digger trucks and use the one from last year? I did say last night that there would be no turning back once players have chosen their Monster Jam trucks, but in this case, I will make an exception.