A Special Fun Run Held @ Monsters of ROR Finals 2013

Galactic Knight

I was the only one to freestyle in my fun run's freestyle portion before the server was taken off the list, and not one person who signed up for the fun run showed up for that event. As I have won the Double Down to conclude this fun run, it is now closed. So, whoever is in charge of Sim-Monsters will now have to remove this entire topic and forget that I hosted anything on Rigs of Rods.

I was the only one to freestyle in my fun run's freestyle portion before the server was taken off the list, and not one person who signed up for the fun run showed up for that event. As I have won the Double Down to conclude this fun run, it is now closed. So, whoever is in charge of Sim-Monsters will now have to remove this entire topic and forget that I hosted anything on Rigs of Rods.

you won the double down because nobody was there............

Orrrr you could stop being a demanding prick about things, might help "Ian Winters" 

you won the double down because nobody was there............

Orrrr you could stop being a demanding prick about things, might help "Ian Winters" 

Coming from someone who can't host a decent fun run himself and someone who needs to edit his truck file to win. You're both low

• Upvote 7

I'm going to give you some pointers so that future fun runs may be better.

1) Stick to the schedule and be prepared. If it starts at 4:30, it would be a good idea to have the server and aim chat set up at 4:20, not at the time the event starts. You seemed a little unprepared for the racing event on Monday, and I think there were spots for improvement.

2) Make the event a bit shorter. For instance, it doesn't have to be a three day event. If you are going to add qualifying, at least incorporate the qualifying in some way (I noticed how my qualifying time was never used for racing). Also, some people will forget that the fun run is continuing the next day.

3) If your attendance level is low, you might be better off cancelling the event or postponing it. If no one shows up, it might be a better idea to cancel it instead of claiming yourself to be the champion.

4) Dont make the event a big deal. For instance, people aren't going to want to run if the entire idea is a birthday party. You can host one for your birthday, but you don't have to make it the main purpose behind every thing. People came to have fun, not to remember, so to say.

I hope this advice made sense and can be a future help.

• Upvote 1

Why are any of you talking after the way you treat people?

Ummm if I remember correctly you commented on my stuff talking about why I side with people you don't agree with and I was defending myself like I said before but you don't seem to understand very well. I don't treat people any way I treat people how they want to be treated and I treated you like a d*ck because you are a d*ck. This will get deleted and I feel no shame in posting this at all for everyone to see.

Edit: If I remember correctly you have said a lot of racial slurs towards me and Isiah so if anyone treats people badly it is obviously you. 

• Upvote 1