When Ryan Anderson gets a World Championship, who do you think should be the next driver to get one?

TheRetroStyle

I gotta agree with Linsey Weenk, I personally want him to win a championship before Ryan Anderson because he has been driving longer. IMO, Linsey is the best well rounded driver. At every show, you can expect him to be a contender for winning racing and freestyle.

Linsey Weenk has not won a championship since first driving in 2006(?). But then there's Marc McDonald who has not won a championship since first driving in 2005.

I gotta say Marc McDonald and Linsey Weenk should both be the next winners. Probably Marc in racing and Linsey in freestyle or racing.

Actually Linsey is the more experienced driver, he started drivin Jurrassic Attack in 04.

I agree with everyone that said Linsey Weenk or Marc McDonald. Both drivers are WAY overdue for a world championship.

Here is the closest they ever got:

Marc McDonald: Monster Jam World Finals XIV Racing - Made it to Championship Race, but lost to Adam Anderson

Linsey Weenk: Monster Jam World Finals XV Freestyle - 5th Place Finisher

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/5/2016 at 10:12 PM, monsterjam1 said:

dennis im not a big fan of grave digger but i think he needs a double down before he retires, so im going for dennis this year, ryan will win a world finals for a fact

If you're not a big fan of Grave Digger, then how come your profile pic is Morgan's Grave Digger from this year's World Finals?