SSRS 2015 Regular Season Finale: Saturday, August 1st, 2015: Las Vegas, NV

DannyMackey

Jeremiah Riter and Devastator is now locked into the Main Event this weekend as all people starting from Jack Merkle and going down have been moved up one place in points.

If anyone else cannot make this weekends event, be sure to message me as soon as possible.

Platinum and Gold drivers are eligible to qualify as a fill-in for the full show on Saturday, which would also need a qualifying pass on Friday.

Silver, Bronze, and Rookie drivers are eligible to qualify for the Young Gun's Shootout on Friday, which would require the winner to run a qualifying pass on Friday and the full show on Saturday.

Anyone who is qualifying as a fill-in (PLATINUM OR GOLD) or for the Young Gun's Shootout (SILVER, BRONZE, OR ROOKIE) may message me now to qualify!

Message summerstadiumracingseries on AIM in order to qualify!

Full results can be seen here:

YGS Qualifying:

Main Show Fill-In Qualifying:
Edited by DannyMackey

Going to need to end qualifying for tonight early (at 10:00 est/9:00 cst), I will be hosting a second session from 5:00 est/4:00 cst until 6:30 est/5:30 cst.  Hopefully anyone who planned on running tonight can still make it tomorrow, if not I will try to work something out.

Anyone who is qualifying as a fill-in (PLATINUM OR GOLD) or for the Young Gun's Shootout (SILVER, BRONZE, OR ROOKIE) may message me now to qualify!

Message summerstadiumracingseries on AIM in order to qualify!

Full results can be seen here:

YGS Qualifying:

Main Show Fill-In Qualifying:

All special paint schemes must be uploaded by tonight at midnight!

Qualifying has concluded for the majority of the field, but there are still some people that have yet to qualify, those being:

• Johan Seminario
  • Dalton Widner
  • Zach Nicholas
  • Griffin Bishop
  • Michael Alford
  • Jeremiah Riter

These people will have until midnight before getting a DNQ and getting put last in the bracket.  Also fill-in driver's that are eligible to race may qualify at this time.

AGAIN, QUALIFYING IS DONE ENTIRELY AT 12:00 EST/11:00 CST TONIGHT!