It's time for a change

acdcfan56

I am more than willing to share everything and anything i know to help the community advance. I support anyone who is interested in making content. Raise Your Voices and tell us what you want to learn!

Just really the basics. For instance, how to paint (or what to use to paint) and how to just make a truck. The basics, nothing really 'in depth.' For instance I really just do not where to start.

• Upvote 1

I did try to put out some content for a while, but school just caught up with me. In fact I do have a lot of stuff I finished, but have already been made by other users by the time I wanted to upload them. After making Minny '08 pretty accurately, I was inspired to start making basic replica tracks (I'm a fan of replicas), but after having terrible issues just before releasing the track made me discouraged.

One thing that is true is what kozak said, with a bunch of the people who are trying, getting shunned for only doing like a tire change or something. Which is a big no no especially when some people who call them out don't even make content themselves... funny thing is you guys don't realize that 1 tire swap in a truck is how you start. My first ever project was ripping some MTM2 tire textures, and putting them on nitro circus. I didn't do anything other than that, and yeah I got shunned for taking a texture and all, but that's how you start.

Also, some of you stopped because of errors. Have you tried making a post on here, on what it could be? Or did you just get frustrated and gave up? If not also make threads on the issues. That's what the help section is for!

When I get home I'm gonna make a list of tutorials that are made, and ones we need,after that's settled we can continue on from then. I'm also gonna get in contact with the big content creators so we can get together to make more parts and tutorials avalable. Glad to see a lot of you interested in this. This is only the beginning!

• Upvote 1

tl:dr

I don't make a lot of poo, but I did do some work on SMv2 pack... Between Full time job, DJ career, Disabled wife, and a f*cking baby, I don't have time to create content like I want to. But I agree