Monster Jam International

RKM

In addition to what Chad posted in the mega thread, I figure perhaps it would be a fairly good idea to make this it's own thing just so it's easier to find since we do actually have members from outside of North America even if they don't post. (Hi! B) )

I did some searching and found that in addition to Japan there appear be quite a few number of additional events however at the moment none of them link to anything but a page with a description about Monster Jam in the main language for that event's region.

The events found so far are as followsource

• Argentina
  • Australia
  • Brazil
  • Chile
  • China
  • Guatemala
  • India
  • Ireland
  • Japan source
  • South Korea
  • Malaysia
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Panama
  • Singapore
  • United States
  • Venezuela

Now, I am completely aware that just because there is a page listed labelled as "International Events" doesn't necessarily mean they are going to happen. For all we know aside from the ones confirmed on the official Monster Jam website these could just be served as translations about what Monster Jam is but then I must ask the question why is this page not somewhere on the actual Monster Jam website other than what I've linked above? So with all of that said what do all of you think that the possibility of Monster Jam being a real global form of motorsport entertainment with what looks to be several events in countries they've never been to or have not been to for several years?

Also could we maybe get this pinned as a sort of Non-North American Monster Jam thread? (Non-Monster Jam is also welcome.)

*Also given a large portion of these appear to be in areas that may not speak English very well if at all should not deter anyone from joining in on this conversation. All we ask is that you provide some sort of translation if your English is not very good as most of us here aren't capable of reading or communicating in other languages.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why there won't be an Arnhem show this year?

Quite surprised no Arnhem show this year. Last year my brother and I went all over from Spain and I got to say both shows were very poor. Coty was the best in both but team shows are boring. The monsterjam.nl announcement said they'd be back in 2016 with a completely new show but now this site is closed. Monster Jam in Europe isn't what it used to be.

This site is very old and there are a few shows missing there. Spain, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Finland, Poland, Mexico. Philipinnes, UAE...

From what i know

• Spain
  • Sweden
  • Belgium
  • Germany
  • Finland
  • Poland
  • Mexico
  • Costa Rica
  • Phillipines
  • UAE
  • Puerto Rico 
  • Netherlands
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada

Yes, because of me and Mexico reasons

It was confirmed on the Monster Jam Dutch website that due to conflicts in the schedule (the Ciudad de Mexico event), there will be no show in Arnhem this year. However. Monster Jam will try to make a return in 2016.

Monster Jam will be back to the Netherlands but there is no agreement with the organisers. Maybe it will be held in a new stadium. The UK could have shows in 2016 and 2017 as british event organisers want to host Monster Jam events at Millenium stadium. http://www2.richmond.gov.uk/PlanData2/Planning_CASENO.aspx?strCASENO=15/2734/FUL&DocTypeID=7#docs

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Confirmed trucks for Europe 2016 shows:

• Grave Digger (Dennis will drive for the first time overseas, at the moment just at the shows in Sweden)

• Max-D

• El Toro Loco

• Son-uva Digger (First time in Europe)

• Monster Mutt Dalmation

• Scooby-Doo

• Monster Energy

• El Diablo (not in Sweden)

• Metal Mulisha (First time in Europe, not in Holland)

• Captain’s Curse

• Zombie (not in Spain)

Other information:

• Spain shows will have for the first time backflips
  • Gothenburg, Sweden is back on the European Tour since 2012
  • Cardiff, UK is also back on the European schedule since 2010
  • Rotterdam is the new city that will host Monster Jam in Holland at least in 2016
  • After 10 years of absence (Oberhausen 2006) a show will take place in Germany, this time a stadium in Frankfurt

Lineup for Japan as per the MJ Japan website:

Alien Invasion

Pirate's Curse

Scooby Doo

Monster Energy

Grave Digger

Madusa

THW Firestorm

Max D

Monster Mutt Dalmatian

Dragon

And for Philippines it's the same sans Madusa and Monster Energy (also on there it shows Neil's red Max D so it's more than likely confirmation he'll be driving Max D for the Asian stops)

Also I know Edy posted them somewhere on the regular thread so just to reiterate for Mexico it's 

El Toro Loco

Grave Digger

Max D

N.E.A

Monster Mutt Rottweiler

Blue Thunder

Scooby Doo

El Diablo

And it'll be the Amsoil Series format. Betting my top dollar it'll be Mark List in El Diablo and Kayla Blood in ETL and the Basls in N.E.A and Rottweiler respectively

• 3 weeks later...

Double post #DealWithIt

So Spain (at least originally listed, Monster Jam changed it today) had Tom in Max D and Dennis in Digger... dam sun

Meanwhile Bari Musawwir is driving Dragon in Japan and likely in the Philippines too. Kinda shocked they got Steven for Pirate's Curse and Chad for Alien Invasion, I could've sworn those two trucks they'd change drivers on but as of now I'm wrong

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2016 at 6:14 PM, Charlie H. said:

And it'll be the Amsoil Series format. Betting my top dollar it'll be Mark List in El Diablo and Kayla Blood in ETL and the Basls in N.E.A and Rottweiler respectively

I remember from last year, when the Basl boys drove NEA and Rotty on the normal CRD? chassis they did really well in freestyle. Compared to the past two years, when they drive the Racesource ones, they don't do nearly as well.

• Europe

Dennis will drive in all european shows

Todd LeDuc will drive Blue Thunder in Spain, Holland and possibly Germany (Metal Mulisha still appearing in UK and Sweden websites)

Madusa is added to Spain and Holland

• Asia

Pirate's Curse will be driven by Morgan Kane

• Australia

October 2016 (TBA)

• 3 weeks later...