Monster Jam International

RKM

Can Monster Jam come back to Montreal as well. To be frankly honest with you, I wish Monster Spectacular and Monster Jam could both come here in Montreal. I love Monster Spectacular because it's indies, and Monster Jam because of the thrills.

I mean, what's the difference if we have Monster Spectacular in April and Monster Jam in summer? Doesn't mean Monster Spectacular can't come back.

Additionally, I think most people will agree that Montreal's Olympic Stadium's massive space is perfect for big Monster Truck shows, so it's more than perfect for Monster Jam. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Vaxen said:

Can Monster Jam come back to Montreal as well. To be frankly honest with you, I wish Monster Spectacular and Monster Jam could both come here in Montreal. I love Monster Spectacular because it's indies, and Monster Jam because of the thrills.

I mean, what's the difference if we have Monster Spectacular in April and Monster Jam in summer? Doesn't mean Monster Spectacular can't come back.

Additionally, I think most people will agree that Montreal's Olympic Stadium's massive space is perfect for big Monster Truck shows, so it's more than perfect for Monster Jam. 

I feel like it's because FELD and the stadium can't reach an agreement. They DID used to co-exist until 2006. In 2015 I think there was a listing on MJ.com for a return show but it disappeared after a couple of weeks and never happened.

23 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

I feel like it's because FELD and the stadium can't reach an agreement. They DID used to co-exist until 2006. In 2015 I think there was a listing on MJ.com for a return show but it disappeared after a couple of weeks and never happened.

Yup, I do remember seeing that listing back in the day. It's a shame it didn't happen.

I'm really wondering what kind of agreement they can't reach... but I do have a theory.

In Quebec, the government is very focused into keeping the province as ''French'' as possible. So I guess that they will prefer having something that was created in Quebec, such as Monster Spectacular. If I'm right, Chris Arel Motorsports was founded in Quebec. So I suppose they don't want something coming from the US coming here because they dont want people to be influenced by American culture I guess. Or something like that. Monster Trucks aren't the only thing that are affected with that. I sometime see some contests on face run by some companies, and they say you can participate if you are from anywhere in the US or Canada....EXCEPT Quebec. 

This is some major stupid decisions indeed. No wonder why so many events happening in Quebec are made by Quebecer companies or organized in Quebec. It sucks, why can't we get much more events created in the US or from english-speaking Canada? No wonder that's the case when our government sucks big time.

But I dont wanna make this become a political discussion. I'm just trying to make a point on a possible reason why Monster Jam isn't coming back to Montreal.

• 1 year later...
  • DannyMackey unpinned this topic
  • 3 years later...

Monster Jam International Tour 2022:

• LONDON, UK (London Olympic Stadium) 

• ARNHEM, THE NETHERLANDS (GelreDome)
    • https://www.monsterjam.com/nl-NL/events/arnhem/dec-03-2022-dec-04-2022
    • Last show in Arnhem was in 2014
    • Last show in the country was 2018
    • LINE UP: Grave Digger (Tyler Menninga), Max-D (Colt Stephens), Megalodon (Tristan England), Monster Mutt Dalmatian (Cynthia Gautier), Scooby-Doo (Myranda Cozad) EarthShaker (Peter Nyman), Blue Thunder (Todd LeDuc), El Toro Loco (Armando Castro)

• 1 month later...

Monster Jam International Tour 2023: