New Offline League

JJfan48

I own an offline league for a game called NR2003
for those who don't know what that is, you make a car on a template and send it to me and the computer AI
runs as yourself. I live stream and commentate the race with fellow others. Its like fantasy NASCAR but, a little more user active. Makes it more interesting.

Its an ARCA styled league using 3 mods to give it the ARCA touch (I'm sure you know what that means)
If you want to take a look, please do so, you may find me on Facebook, or email me (contacts part of the website) if you want to join.
We are a very friendly look, all the drivers talk with one another in a big facebook chat, we encourage the fun and makeshift rivalry's.
Something to look forward to on the weekends. We have a lot that goes on behind the scenes to make it enjoyable for you.
We are relaxed but we can be serious, its meant for fun with a professional standpoint.
If  you want to check us out, you can here, feel free to join: arcaoffline.weebly.com/ (facebook info will be in the responding email in the contact page) (you can PM me here as well if you like)

Extras we do for the experience:
-Live streams that include (twitch)
--custom TV overlays
--modified NR2003 UI for TV feel
--live commentary and talks with the drivers via chat/skype

-Modded game characteristics
--Super Speedway set AI
--Regular season, modded AI
--Custom ratings system for different styles of racing
--modified track .ini files for more realistic racing

-Graphical notes
--core modified game files to show actual size images (no blur, at all)
--modified reflections and track .mip to keep up to date
--updated mod .mip for better details to the cars

This is a good example to see, this was the last league I was in control of, streaming wise and set up wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qs_9O3RX20