Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Outlawed

Forum Software Updated

bkelly    178

So I get on Sim Monsters and I thought the website was wrong. I don't really like it, I prefer the blue and grey instead of white.

Goldberg6734    218

I really like it. Fixed some of the problems I had with the previous one, It's new and fresh.

But I have problems about Images and Youtube videos. That's all.

steiale    364

Haven't seen the desktop version, so for speaking about the mobile version: I can't find anything that would let me change back to the main desktop version. Also no pictures or videos show up on the mobile version.

Greeny    108

Man, tough crowd ...

I did a test download and it worked, the screenshot did appear.

Nice work on this, can't be easy. Very little downtime as well.

Thanks!

Edy    5,694

When uploading a file to the site downloads, it doesn't let you put external links for it, you need to uplodad the file the site

• Upvote 1

Metallica530    220

Pretty much the same issues as steiale.  Only thing that real irks me is the adds on the top of the page.  It's like they can't formated for the mobile version, so the end up running about twice the width of the page, resulting in a really long add, and half of the screen is the actual mobile site, and the other half is just blank space.

I'll have to take a look at the desktop version later.

DannyMackey    962

Should we expect to see the Tutorials section, signatures, and Arcade section anytime soon.

Also you can upvote your own posts again.

Edited by DannyMackey
  • Upvote 2

bkelly    178

Here's another issue I just found, but there isn't a space in the 'Location' spot where it displays your name, member title, etc. For instance, instead of saying Location Ohio it might say LocationOhio

Outlawed    6,339

I think greeny is pointing towards the people posting personal opinions on the update rather then factual issues from the update.

• Upvote 1

NavySonicShell    1,178

Alright, that's fair. I haven't found anything else other than what's been posted, and quite a lot of the errors people have mentioned seem fixed (such as the old quotes seemingly not working), so I guess the update went way smoother than it could have. I can get used to this layout pretty easily I think.