I need some more ideas...

zero_mass

Most of the "newer" trucks, like Stinger 2013, El Toro Loco (Yellow), and Scooby-Doo can be found in the Edy Beltran V4 Updates pack. I would recommend downloading that.

However, since you're using 0.38, you'll have to find a few parts for the pack to work. When you get Error 5, it will tell you what part is missing. Locate that part and put it in the pack. If more than 1 part is missing, then you'll have to go back and forth finding the parts needed. When all parts are found, BOOM! The pack should work.

I know this because I first started out on 0.38, but then moved to 0.37 because I didn't like finding a lot of parts for trucks.

• Upvote 1

Most of the "newer" trucks, like Stinger 2013, El Toro Loco (Yellow), and Scooby-Doo can be found in the Edy Beltran V4 Updates pack. I would recommend downloading that.

However, since you're using 0.38, you'll have to find a few parts for the pack to work. When you get Error 5, it will tell you what part is missing. Locate that part and put it in the pack. If more than 1 part is missing, then you'll have to go back and forth finding the parts needed. When all parts are found, BOOM! The pack should work.

I know this because I first started out on 0.38, but then moved to 0.37 because I didn't like finding a lot of parts for trucks.

Thanks.