Advertiseing sim monsters

krazyd24

I don't know if yall notice all over the monster truck groups on Facebook.  I'm  out There  putting the word out about sim monsters or rigs of rods period. I'm starting to do that to bring more people on to here. even signing up for the leagues.one of the guys said I might as well get paid lol. For Advertiseing Rigs of rods. that would be cool lol.

No offence but your just getting more people for mjseriestv to brainwash. Series purposely tries to be the first one to get in contact with the new users so he can say he makes everything himself. Its sad because they actually listen to him.  :(

• Upvote 1

No offence but your just getting more people for mjseriestv to brainwash. Series purposely tries to be the first one to get in contact with the new users so he can say he makes everything himself. Its sad because they actually listen to him.  :(

Meh, who really cares. Bringing him up all the time just gets him the attention he wants, and it's kinda petty to worry about people believing some kid on the internet making things. I get credit and stealing issues if he legitimately claim his work as him, but honestly at this point, it's mainly just an attention thing.

• Upvote 1