Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Still need to change the shocks and re-Aline them and fix the Dshaft cage but hows it looking?

lw8h9FN.png

PbMtBrs.png

It looks good.  Just a few details are wrong though.  The rims seem to be more of a purple than blue.  Also, the 4-links, and sway bars seem to bright.  Maybe try more of a maroon color.  And good lord we need a new paint/body.

sSZX2vD.jpg

Edited by Jack Merkle

Personally, I think the case of "King Krunch" is a bit different as having two words with the same first letter is playful and clever. However, "flys" is a common misspelling of "flies" -- I think it would be much different if it were "flyz" or something else, but to me "Time Flys" just looks wrong. But it doesn't matter, it could be an inside joke for all I know.

Since Son Uva Digger is in the pic, I'm guessing it's one of the Australia events? 

Brisbane, the first stop on the Australian tour this year.  I started to make this about a week before the first event and planned on making all four tracks.  Then I realized how much time that would take me so I've scrapped that idea.  Plus three of the four events were the exact same track.