Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Well I don't really care about this anymore, it was my first truck in blender so its not the best but, hey. I have a friend who wants to race it so ill release it soon.

LVieRZH.pngY7Rx4oD.png

Comes with black mode!

jALkM3B.png

Dude I'm loving the black Toro. That looks amazing

• Upvote 1

Well I don't really care about this anymore, it was my first truck in blender so its not the best but, hey. I have a friend who wants to race it so ill release it soon.

LVieRZH.pngY7Rx4oD.png

Comes with black mode!

jALkM3B.png

Those both look really good actually I think, the only thing I notice majorly is the beadlocks are reddish instead of orange lol

• Upvote 2

oh my god ur alive 

lol 

Those both look really good actually I think, the only thing I notice majorly is the beadlocks are reddish instead of orange lol

hmm ok I was trying to match the colour to some pics Gabe send me but I do have another orange texture I can change.

Thanks, I will try to when I have the entire series completed. So far I have seven out of twelve complete. One thing to keep in mind is, I've never tested a regular truck on these, so I have no idea how they would perform. I have a feeling some wouldn't be able to make it through the jumps and obstacles without grim results... The electric trucks have much greater acceleration and more complex suspension setups.

• Upvote 1