Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

hopMxu3.pngMhOPVd8.pngJYhtNRk.png

I know, there are like 30 others, but I couldn't help it. Anyway, Blake Thompson asked my for a new Grave Digger for WRA and of course he chose #20. So this is another project I made before, just never finished it. But this time, you can see this a tremendous update compared to the first one. This would be better if I had Wambo's engine model, but you know who cares. Definitely my best truck I've ever created. I would like to give a big thank you to Mark Colineri for the Node beam and the shock set up, it makes it even more fun to drive like the real thing! Enjoy!

• Upvote 11

I know, there are like 30 others, but I couldn't help it. Anyway, Blake Thompson asked my for a new Grave Digger for WRA and of course he chose #20. So this is another project I made before, just never finished it. But this time, you can see this a tremendous update compared to the first one. This would be better if I had Wambo's engine model, but you know who cares. Definitely my best truck I've ever created. I would like to give a big thank you to Mark Colineri for the Node beam and the shock set up, it makes it even more fun to drive like the real thing! Enjoy!

please change the flag...

i hate seeing diggers with the box5 flag.

I finally got around to working on the spec maps for the Straker Omega/4 trucks so they aren't quite so mirrored. Awesome Kong is a standard gloss bright orange while Growler is more of a pearl/metallic dark green that slightly shifts to a yellow-ish tone (which is hard to capture in a photo). Growler is still a bit more mirrored than I would like, but any less of a mirror effect and it seems to lose the color effect that I want.

kIPbvXr.pngTx7rllJ.png

Edited by Helen Weales
  • Upvote 8