Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

I WIN THIS ROUND!

I assume the new #MoreMJ announcements qualify as me being able to do this, if not, deal with it.. Anyways

This isn't fully official from what I understand but hey its something lol

.Midwest/East Tour:
.Line Up:Monster Jam® Trucks: Team Grave Digger® driven by TBD, Team Max-D℠ driven by TBD, Team Zombie driven by TBD, Team Monster Mutt® Dalmatian driven by TBD, Team El Toro Loco® driven by TBD, Team Scooby-Doo™ driven by TBD, Team Monster Mutt® Rottweiler driven by TBD. and Team NEA℠ driven by TBD!
Subject to change without notice.
.Dates:
.Tulsa, OK Jan. 2-3
.Louisville, KY Jan. 5-6
.Milwaukee, WI Jan. 22-23
.Dayton, OH Jan. 29-30
.Kansas City, MO Feb. 5-7
.Rosemont, IL Feb. 12-14
.Baltimore, MD Feb. 26-28
.Grand Rapids, MI Mar. 4-6

.West Tour:
.Line Up:Monster Jam® Trucks: Team Grave Digger® driven by TBD, Team Max-D℠ driven by TBD, Team Zombie driven by TBD, Team Blue Thunder® driven by TBD, Team El Toro Loco® driven by TBD, Team Scooby-Doo™ driven by TBD, Team Monster Energy driven by TBD. and Team NEA℠ driven by TBD!
.Dates:
.Council Bluffs, IA Jan. 9-10
.Tacoma, WA Jan. 15-17 (Possibly More Trucks Added for This Show)
.Salt Lake City, UT Jan. 22-23
.Spokane, WA Feb. 5-7
.Portland, OR Feb. 13-14
.Albuquerque, NM Feb. 19-21
.Nampa, ID Feb. 26-27
.Reno, NV Mar. 4-6

Would rather see Blue Thunder on the Eastern Tour.

I'd rather see it cut at this point. It's by far my favorite FELD truck, but it feels wrong to just keep shoehorning drivers in there after this year. I heard rumors that it'd be cut by more than one person, and I'm honestly not too happy see it turn out otherwise.

Even if it is just rookies, there's still a decent chance they'll be high tier drivers, for example Colton Eichelberger did fantastic this year, and was one of the best on the tour. (obviously not the best though)

If they are going to be "rookies" there are alot of trucks that need drivers then, that is what my assumption of it no longer being a rookie test bed anymore is based upon.

Edited by Outlawed

I don't if this should go here, but, anyway, Mexico City track is under construction! :) Any thougths on what it would look like? 

d499533457.jpg

I'm going to the saturday show, i don't if i'll make to the pit party since the tickets for it are only avible on the arena ticket store, but anyways, i'm exited!

Oh yea I forgot to mention that I knew Anson wasnt running for MJ. Also, my bad on the spelling lol. As for the "rookies" I think we'll see alot of younger drivers but not nessicerly(yes I know thats spelled wrong I can never remember the spelling) rookies,I actually know alot of the lineups for both but I sadly can't share them yet, don't need feld pissed at my family even more than they already are lol

Yea Creten's 4 are running for MJ for sure. Still hoping for a stadium tour to kick some butt in lol. I know Kohler's 4 will be back as well, and I assume Vaters's 4 are running as well and JR is no surprise either. Hopefully they get rid of these BKTs that literally everyone hates. (the ones that don't are the type of drivers who are not very good and dont tell a difference[Or a rookie whos only ever run BKTs i assume])