Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

12 minutes ago, midwestmonster said:

This year, the muddy one.

Santa Clara*

16 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Unfortunately we're still at the time where backflip>anything else 

Scott did his backflip in regulation, which immediately made the judges consider it a winning run. Same goes for Dennis's run, with the somersault right out of the gate, two of the judges gave him 10s even though the rest of the regulation run was mediocre at best.

12 hours ago, Gabe2304 said:

Looks like he almost clipped El Toro

Actually he did, the wheelie bar on the truck clipped the horn, it's hard to see in most of the videos but it's there.

1 minute ago, Charlie H. said:

Oh that was Santa Clara XD but yeah I mean Todd only did the backflip. There's exceptions but still (shame Scott seems to follow the controversial wins, the guy is one of the coolest and nicest people I've met in a long time)

Scott is awesome, I met him before at Moline, plus were both Illinois guys.  I think it was at Anaheim last year when Blackwell got robbed of a win from the fan judges.  And I got confused since Levi's is the 49ers stadium.

3rd, actually. Darren said they have no bodies left either. Oops. Tulsa recap.. Went pretty easy, lost a motor in Razin Kane and brakes in Wild Thang as well as the Bigfoot roll over seen above on night one. Day 2 we had a fuel line blow out on Wild Thang and Bigfoot lost the trans. All in all a fun weekend with Matt Pagliarulo, Buddy Tompkins, Darren Schnell, Devin Jones, Chris Trussell and Doug Charles (and of course the awesome Charles family). Really awesome group of guys who did great this weekend and had tons of fun. 

Avenger on the Rage chassis, looks pretty good. For the first time the body doesn't look extremely ill fitted on a chassis other than Jim's

11216837_998909846861552_349458399832299

Also massive lineup for Miami, Oklahoma. I think this is the first time Bigfoot has ever been there
Avenger - Jim Koehler
Barbarian - Devin Jones
Big Dawg - Doug Noelke
Bigfoot - Larry Swim
Bounty Hunter - Jimmy Creten
Brutus - Brad Allen
Jailbird - Tyler Migues
Knucklehead - TBA
Nitro Menace - Darren Migues
OverBored - Jamey Garner
Snakebite - Vinny Venom

Those side pipes look good with the Avenger body.

And I'm assuming you've never heard of Colt Cobra? Or know that the driver's name is supposed to match the truck because that's part of the act that Bigfoot does with Snakebite?