Sim Monsters
NitroMenace

Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Pink Guy    1,519
1 hour ago, UtahGuy123 said:

Thanks for posting that. Probably should've looked into it instead of relying on what I remember of an 8-year old MonsterMayhem thread. I don't really see the drivers going easy. It just seems like typical stadium freestyle for the time. Either way, there are a lot of empty seats in that building... It's actually worse than I remember.

I remember that show, they did a pooty job of promoting it beyond the area, I mean there was no mention of it on their website, and nevermind that the event was held midday (as far as I know it was the only show, it wasn't like El Paso where there's a day and night show) and that it was in summer so it was probably hotter than hell

AuzGrams    72

That Rio Tinto Stadium show wasn't officially a "Monster Jam" event technically.

I'm guessing it was a Live Nation produced show that the soccer club or stadium did the marketing for. Looked like it had a decent line-up & good track.

bkelly    178

Looks like BJ Johnson won his first racing trophy in Salinas. And Kelvin Ramar made it to the finals.

Double.D ッ    2,155
13 minutes ago, midwestmonster said:

It wasn't a save, because the body did touch the ground. 

oUviK.png

• Upvote 9

Elias    162
On 5/16/2016 at 10:04 PM, Mark Colineri said:

Different angle but sooooooooon

is it me or is there a big hole/dip in the ground

Edited by Jon Cannon
Don't quote images and videos.

Edy    5,694

Looks like Monster Jam is doing another Japan Show, this time, at Nissan Stadium in Yokohama.3e15027e9c.png

Tylinater    235
19 hours ago, Double.D said:

This poo never happened on 4chan.

BTW, whose idea was it to make the seahawks truck and for what reason?

Outlawed    6,339

Loathed to use the term "vintage" but Meents rolled back the clock with his full run

John Dough    2,761

As much as I don't want to stir a conversation that's most likely been worn out a million times, what I consider to be a save is when the truck is brought back under clear control of the driver

So something like Tom's save in Salinas would be considered a save, while something like this, even though the body stayed off the ground, would be a lucky bounce

Is there not an official definition? Because there should be one