Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

MBM Motorsports has added Monster Truck driver Todd Morey to their NASCAR Xfinity Series operation effective immediately. Team Owner/Driver Carl Long said, "We see potential in Todd, he's made a name for himself in Monster Jam and raced better than most expected. Our team is going to try to find some opportunities to inject him into a K+N/ARCA/Pinty's ride in an effort to get him approved to run our cars. In the meantime Todd will work with fellow team members in sponsorship acquisition and retention."
"This is really a step in the right direction for all of us, we all want to be successful in Motorsports" said Morey "Carl has been around this game for a long time and has a lot of connections. I've had some ideas brewing for quite some time and Carl has given me the opportunity to be creative in working some sponsorship opportunities. This team has kicked the door wide open and allowed me to pursue a NASCAR driving career through their ladder system. Driver John Jackson has become a very good friend and has spearheaded this effort to connect me with Carl. I'm looking forward to driving both an 1800hp Monster Jam truck and a NASCAR Stock Car year to year but until that happens I'll be working on some unique marketing opportunities for MBM and our Monster Truck opportunity as well. MBM has given me a shot and that's something that I don't take lightly."(MBM Motorsports)

***VERY IMPORTANT*****

It appears that some a-hole stole Donald's firesuit along with some crew shirts in Salinas this past weekend. If any of you come across a Titan firesuit and or a few crew shirts for sale online, please contact the Titan facebook page or Donald's personal page if you have him as a friend. 

14 hours ago, obsessionracing said:

***VERY IMPORTANT*****

It appears that some a-hole stole Donald's firesuit along with some crew shirts in Salinas this past weekend. If any of you come across a Titan firesuit and or a few crew shirts for sale online, please contact the Titan facebook page or Donald's personal page if you have him as a friend. 

Operation: Titan Firesuit has begun.

BTW, nobody else got robbed, did they?

Atlanta from the FS1 Series, Glendale and a Highlights Show of the world tour was broadcasted. Not sure of a way to watch them other than checking with the TV listings for re-runs

1 hour ago, steiale said:

Atlanta from the FS1 Series, Glendale and a Highlights Show of the world tour was broadcasted. Not sure of a way to watch them other than checking with the TV listings for re-runs

that sucks i dont get how they stopped recording 

13227424_1079883595401641_35021166293119

This is absolutely beautiful. I looked through the last few pages and I haven't seen it posted anywhere, whose is this and has he been keeping it under wraps until the Jamboree? Photo credit to Robbie Milburn.

Edited by Jon Cannon