Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

It was posted back when it was being built and right after it was finished, but now that the shocks aren't ridiculously tall the truck looks absolutely great. Definitely one of my favorite looking trucks now.

5 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

This is absolutely beautiful. I looked through the last few pages and I haven't seen it posted anywhere, whose is this and has he been keeping it under wraps until the Jamboree? Photo credit to Robbie Milburn.

Owned and driven by Denver Etchenerkamp (sp) from Illinois, debuted at Du Quoin earlier this year 

Been wondering with Paul opening his own fab shop if he was going to start offering the chassis's he built for FELD. RIP the monster truck chassis industry!

As for SUR Pound Hound being a Monster Mutt parody or rip off, they are partnering with a dog rescue organization so at least there is some admirable feature to it.

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

Been wondering with Paul opening his own fab shop if he was going to start offering the chassis's he built for FELD. RIP the monster truck chassis industry!

As for SUR Pound Hound being a Monster Mutt parody or rip off, they are partnering with a dog rescue organization so at least there is some admirable feature to it.

It's supposed to be a ride truck. Not meant to be a parody, just another dog truck.